The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

BFP for me yesterday. Lines were a little faint however used a digital this morning and it says Yes! :bfp:

Good luck to the rest of you ladies! Still lots of time to get yours before Christmas! Fingers crossed for you!

BFP for me yesterday. Lines were a little faint however used a digital this morning and it says Yes! :bfp:

Good luck to the rest of you ladies! Still lots of time to get yours before Christmas! Fingers crossed for you!

congrats you should come join the july sunbeam thread we already have about 98 bfp for the month of july alls u got to do is click on my logo where my signature is and it will take u right there congrats to you again h&h 9months to you and hope to see u in the thread

Better late than never got my BFP on Oct 20 E.D.D June 24th 2013

Got my BFP last week I'm due 15th July!! Gonna be 11 weeks Christmas Day so gonna tell our family then xx

Congrats ladies! 4 dpo here! 12 days till testing. However DH and I took a more relaxed approach this month and we didnt bd on o day. However we did the 3process days before. So hopefully We got lucky if not buying opks for december

I will be testing here in a week or so...I hope I get my bfp!!! :( if not IUI next cycle

Brilliant! AF is due for me on 19/20th Dec so will be testing then ish. Ill still only be 12dpo then so not holding out much hope !

Congratulations xxx

Im out :( AF got me this morning. I was 3 days late and somehow convinced myself I must have been pregnant as had loads of symptoms (obviously similar to period symptoms)... I even did a cheap test and swear I could see a faint line, but thought no no I must wait... and now I have a very heavy painful period

I feel quit gutted :(

sorry MrsP :( How do you track your O? I ask because your situation sounds similar to mine.

I originally got my bfp in September but lost my bean, so this is our first month ttc again, af due 26th, gonna test Christmas Eve! Good luck ladies! x x

I'm sorry to hear that JasmineIvy :( I wonder if you're local to me?

Thanks Noo,

I'm in Howden, East Yorks, moved from York! How about you? I'm from Wales originally and also lived in Liverpool for 7 years! I have itchy feet, hehe x

I'm about half an hour north of york near Thirsk xx

koj518 I have an app on my Iphone called maybebaby where I track my cycles, and also look out for this egg white discharge (sorry TMI)

I haven't started temping or anything like this yet as I am not a very constant person and it sounds like something I won't keep up with..

I came off the pill in april, and although my cycles seem normal (28-30 days) we still haven't had any luck... although to be honest Ive only started looking our for Ovulation symptoms etc recently.. I was really wishing for a BFP for xmas but maybe a new year baby :) x

Good luck for everyone still waiting to test! No Christmas BFP for me. Hoping for one in the New Year now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->