The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Love the shirt idea 2have4kids! I'm hopping on this thread. We have our little man Paul who will be 1 in 2 weeks, and are hoping to get pregnant in the next few months. Now if only I could get my cycles to begin again! I breastfed for 10 months, and have only had one semi period in July since giving birth last september!

Mee!

This is our first official month of TTC #3 after mirena coil removal! We have agreed to try until January then have a break until after the wedding (May 2014) because we don't want a very young baby at the wedding, if we conceive between now and January then baby will be between 8-11 months old! Very excited and really hoping we fall pregnant before Christmas as waiting till after the wedding will devastate me, OH isnt fussed and has agrees to NTNP but I'm more on the full blown TTC side!!

X

I'm joining this thread too! According to FF I'm 6DPO today so fingers crossed for this cycle...

Sooo cute :D

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 7
we are planning on putting a copy of the scan in the xmas cards if we get pregnant this month :) cause we wont fit a scan in before xmas otherwise

xx

Oh me me me! I want to join. :) We have been trying for 18 months for baby #1 so a Christmas bfp would be amazing! I'm on CD10 right now. Anyone close?

EEk!! Was just having one of those wouldn't it be great if your preg now (I'm 10dpo today... af due Sat) DH just said - "I was thinking when my parents ask us what we want for christmas this year we could just say... oh just some baby stuff. and that's how we'll tell them!" lol!! he's so cute. But I was like SHUT UP! I get myself so worked up every month and after 16 or however many cycles of this insanity I'm just trying to keep things on the level.

I'll join! 40 yrs old and trying for our first! Going in for IUI in October (Clomid-induced cysts prevented us going for IUI this month). Hoping to give my mom the Christmas present of her dreams: a grandchild!

Me me me!!!
I feel sad that Christmas is coming as I joined a BFP before Christmas last year :-( and still waiting!! I wish time would slow down.
I'd love to suceed this year!!

I'm 4dpo today. Where are u in yr cycles?
Baby dust to u xxx

Ha! I did too MrsBroody.... Yup! STILL HERE! :dohh:

I'm not going to give myself any deadlines bc I've learned it sends me off the deepend when I don't meet them but I'll chat with you ladies. :)

I'm 8dpo today. Had my first appt with the FS this morn. They took what seemed like half the blood in my body for testing and sent hubby home with a cup. Tee hee! Feeling pretty good to finally be getting checked out. :thumbup:
Hey
I was at my doctors yesterday giving them more of my blood because the blood they took last time wasn't enough for all the test!, but the other test actually came back with everything fine. I hope same go for you, but since she couldn't find nothing wrong I'm off to see another Dr but I'm 5dpo today and I've been cramping all morning maybe its a sign and goodluck to u

Me me me!

we had been trying for 8months and finally got pregnant in July only to MC@5weeks:cry:

so I would loooooooove a BFP before christmas :happydance: would be nyce for us all to get our BFP:hugs:

oh and currently on cd18 with very sore and sensitive nipples :wacko: my firs real cycle after MC so i have no idea how it will be.:wacko:

how is everyone doing?

Me! Can I join in?

I actually really hope I get my BFP this month and get to have the 12 week scan before Christmas. I would love to send close family a Christmas card with DS on the front in a Santa hat holding a chalk board saying "Guess what?" and then when you open the card a photo of DS holding a scan photo in one hand and a chalk board in the other saying "I have being promoted to big brother." :cloud9:

I am 4dpo. Where is everyone else at? I am hoping this turns into a nice BFP thread over the next few months.

Can I join ?

Currently cd 22... My cycles vary from 26-29 days and iv once had a 32 cycle ... Was on holiday so don't know the exact day I o'd but if I'm not on by the 29th/30th il test !

I'm currently CD13? (whatever my ticker says lol!) I should be ov'ing Sunday (my birthday!)/Monday...hopefully we will get a few BD in over the weekend and Monday!

My OPKS should arrive tomorrow so might try a few out over weekend

X

I'd love a BFP before Christmas (my birthday)! We've been trying since we MC'd in January.This month is our 2nd with clomid. I'm at CD17 and still waiting to ovulate... hopefully it will happen for us all soon. It's the only thing I'm asking Santa for. :winkwink:

Can i join? We thought last year might be our last xmas as a couple.....hmmmm. THIS year i want to be sitting in front of our twinkly tree, dreaming and planning our summer baby. OH will be happy if i become the designated driver over the festive season :wine:

I am 4dpo. Where is everyone else at? I am hoping this turns into a nice BFP thread over the next few months.

2 dpo here, got a surprise early O this month, everything is working great. It's my birthday this month too so I want a big (um, maybe a little) present! I hope to be sharing the pregnant lady threads with many of you in a few months.:happydance:

Oh pls count me in, can I also make some friends, I really feel I am alone reading n answering posts here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->