The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

do you plan on testing soon Ashntony??

Not now... the pink discharge turned to darker pink and watery... i think my af should show during the night..... :( i can't stop crying.....

I'm so sorry the witch appears to be showing her face :( Think of it positively! Another cycle out the way and onto the next one to focus on and a new eggy to catch xxx

So sorry Ashntony :(
I am crushed as well especially because I was SO convinced last night that it was ib!:dohh: Next month will be a better month!!!!:hugs:

I know but it just makes me sad.... i don't even want to keep trying.. i am tired of this feeling every month... buying wine and tissues and a themometer

I know but it just makes me sad.... i don't even want to keep trying.. i am tired of this feeling every month... buying wine and tissues and a themometer

aww :( How long have you been trying? Sometimes people take couple months off and I think they come back feeling better and replenished. I don't think its a bad thing if you feel like you need a break! I know its easier said than done, but don't put too much pressure on yourself! You do everything within your power to get pregnant and everything else that happens after that is simply out of your hands!! :hugs:

aww :( How long have you been trying? Sometimes people take couple months off and I think they come back feeling better and replenished. I don't think its a bad thing if you feel like you need a break! I know its easier said than done, but don't put too much pressure on yourself! You do everything within your power to get pregnant and everything else that happens after that is simply out of your hands!! :hugs:
I have been trying since july 2010-May2012 ...... i am tired of the let downs....

DiscoRia, I'm not sure... My last menstrual cycle began on Sept 24 and we BDed on Sept. 29th, Oct. 8th, and Oct. 13... I tested on Oct. 20 and got a line on the FRER in about 30 sec. :blush:

Wow, that's insane and huge congrats again! :D xx

Hi all,

I got my BFP today! Here is the update:

4 - present DPO - creamy CM that is still there
7-8 DPO - cramping
9-present DPO - breast pain

9 DPO - BFN
11 DPO - VERY FAINT positive
12 DPO - faint positive, but a line you can see without squinting

So excited to announce to my family at Christmas!

WOO! Congratulations TTCMSP, how awesome that you get to announce your baby news at Christmas :D xx

I have been trying since july 2010-May2012 ...... i am tired of the let downs....

*hugs* Ash, I know how hard it is to always see AF, maybe a break is what you need right now?

*hugs again* xx

*hugs* Ash, I know how hard it is to always see AF, maybe a break is what you need right now?

*hugs again* xx

Well see I started crying and everything well now I find out that my af is not ven a normal flow... I only need a pantyliner!!! And today I noticed some stretchy reddish almost pink mucous stuck on the end of my tampon when I changed this morning... So I think I may go ahead and test just to see if its a possibily... there are a lot of stories that say some women confuse ib with an early extremely light period...

Good luck AshnTony!! :thumbup: BTW, I'm also from Indiana... About 40 minutes from Louisville, KY.

Hey I'm from Indiana as well. About 30 mins north of ft wayne.

Hey Ladies,
I haven't been on here lately but ive been running threw this thread reading up and seen that so far so good alot of :bfp: before christmas thread and GUESS WHAT I got my :bfp: finally after 2 + long long long way to way years! Me & DH are soooooooo freaking happy my due date now is 6.28.2013 i found out 11days after my son 5th birthday!! what a great birthday gift to give my little man haha alittle late but he is soo happy he going to be a BIG BROTHER well he already a big brother because his father can't keep his junk in his pants but this will only me mommys 2nd baby and im so glad that i finally em having a baby by the man of my dreams the love of my life my king my knight my prince and im his princess lol you all get it we both have kids by our exs and we can not wait for this baby to get here this SUMMER!!! <3

*hugs again* xx

Well see I started crying and everything well now I find out that my af is not ven a normal flow... I only need a pantyliner!!! And today I noticed some stretchy reddish almost pink mucous stuck on the end of my tampon when I changed this morning... So I think I may go ahead and test just to see if its a possibily... there are a lot of stories that say some women confuse ib with an early extremely light period...

its very posssibe that you could be prego :test: :test: :test: my fingers will be crossed for you!!! i hope and pray you get your :BFP: good luck

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!

Ashntony - Good luck with the test!!!!!!

AF got me :(
See you all in a few weeks! I am going on my AF break.

Well I am testing on Nov. 10. I think I ovulated on Saturday so now I just wait. If im not pregnant this cycle I have 1 more cycle before Christmas but it will probably be too early to tell anybody then so Im hoping this cycle I get my BFP.

thanks everyone i really didnt think it was going to happen for me and to tell yall the truth i was going to really give up this month thats why i kept busy and relaxed to keep my mind off of everything and you know what is crazi is i took a test a few days before i missed af because i still had some internet cheapys got a BFN then i took a test like a day after i missed af BFN again so i told myself screw this im not doing this to myself nemore i cant do it and i went into a real bad depressing stage for like the past week and idk why i tested again i guess i fig hey i got these cheapo test what could hurt and now im so so happy that i test my 2nd line didnt come up right alway either so instead of waiting the 5mins like it say to i just threw it away but i just had to go back and look at it one more time and only like 2mins had went by, by the time i went and looked at it because if the 5mins went by i wouldnt of believe it because a few months back i did that with these cheapy test and got what i thought was my BFP but it was BIG FAT EVAP lines boy was i was disapointed but then get this after i seen that i might really be prego i ran to cvs to get a digital and both test i took came back as error so i then called the 1800 number on the box and they told me i did it wrong and they dont send test out if alittle box pops up so i was like realli P.O lucky for me i live across the street from the health department that does free pregnancy test and then even luckyer for me their was someone there to do it because they only have nurses there that can do them so i walk across the street go in the back pee in the cup lol and then come back out and wait in the waiting room i heard the timer go off 2 different times and i was little confused by it because i was the only one there taken a test then finally the nurse comes out and she knows ive been trying because last month i think it might of been no the month before that i went there for a test and got a bfn and she knows for the past two yrs ive been going there almost every month just for her to tell me no ur not pregnant she even tryed to help me with some fertily clinics and im so happy that i didnt have to go threw that because me and hubby just don't have 10,000 for ivf!! and let me say that im so glad i found this website because this has been some of the best support that a woman could ever need ladies from all around the world even UK which is pretty freaking cool all colors shapes sizes even lesbains ttc and we all come together to help each other!!! because even know our other halfs are there for us they just dont know what we are going threw they just dont know how much two pink lines mean to you!! ive been buying test just for fun to see my lines keep getting darker and to keep asuring myself that its really REAL well good luck ladies :dust: to all just remember ladies keep ur mind off of baby making just keep busy have lots of sex and just relax! i know this sounds crazi but i rented what to expect when expecting and the one girl on there reminded me of myself she told her self after today they were going to go on a little break not think about it and then BAM it happen for her then maybe it can happen for me and ill be darnit if it didnt im here if neone needs someone to talk or just to listen <3 :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->