The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Congratulations to the recent BFPs! :happydance:

I just got my BFP on Saturday! It was completely unexpected...I actually thought it was a BFN at first because our room was kinda dark. When I moved to show my husband what I thought was the bad news, it caught the light from the lamp in the far corner of our room and sure enough there it was! I am going to take another test tomorrow morning before calling the doctor for a blood test. I want to see how much darker the line has gotten in three days :winkwink:

I was due for my period sometime between Saturday and today because FF kept changing my ovulation date (depending on if it's set on Advanced or FAM). I'm either 14 or 16DPO today.

Good luck to you all, I have my fingers crossed for you! :flower:

Congratulations to the recent BFPs! :happydance:

I just got my BFP on Saturday! It was completely unexpected...I actually thought it was a BFN at first because our room was kinda dark. When I moved to show my husband what I thought was the bad news, it caught the light from the lamp in the far corner of our room and sure enough there it was! I am going to take another test tomorrow morning before calling the doctor for a blood test. I want to see how much darker the line has gotten in three days :winkwink:

I was due for my period sometime between Saturday and today because FF kept changing my ovulation date (depending on if it's set on Advanced or FAM). I'm either 14 or 16DPO today.

Good luck to you all, I have my fingers crossed for you! :flower:

congrats breadstick!! i got my bfp on friday and mine was completely unexpected too i actually thought mine was a BFN! and i threw it away then i looked back at it like em i seeing stuff again but then i went to a place that does free test and they confirm it then i went to the hospital the next day and had them do blood work and they also confirm!! i can't wait to visited the doctors i on nov 8th and on the 8th ill be 7weeks i really wish i could go to the doctor that i seen with my son but she moved her office and its just way to far and hubbys the only one with the car and i know he'll be able to take me to some of my doctors appointments but i know not all because if he dont make that money then baby wont have nothing haha also go to the dollar store and get the cheapy test thats what i did and ive been taken them over the past few days watching the lines get darker its wonderful it really is good luck wishing u H&H 9months

Hello Everyone,

We have been trying for three years and a BFP would be a wonderful Xmas gift! My period is due today, hopefully she doesnt show!

Hi, girls..guess what...I got my BFP today...still in shock.. :cloud9:

Congrats ont the BFP! How early also!

Currently at CD 27 and BFN on FRER this morning. Had spotting CD 21-24 but it's completely gone now. Not getting my hopes up for IB, since spotting isn't abnormal for me BUT I am wondering if the spotting was because I missed two days of Vitex, Bcomplex & Maca over the weekend (22-23) and that when I started taking it again it gave my hormones a kick and is holding off AF? Hopefully that's the case and these supplements are helping. Hope even more it's a late BFP :)

Congratulations, Tink! Happy and healthy nine months! :happydance:

Come join us in the July Sunbeams thread :D

Rocko, my fingers are crossed for you that you just need more time to build up hCG :thumbup:

breadstick- thank you so much and im glad to see you in the july sunbeams i love that thread i finally got me my sunbeam thing for my signature maybe we can be bumpbuddies if u like? i have a duedate of 62813 but according to my blood work i think my duedate is going to change anywhere from the 1st-5th of july<3 i should know in another week or so when i get a ultrasound done

broy10- best of luck to you i hope AF dont show her ugly face fx for ur big fat positive mama:hug:

tink80-big congrats to you as breadstick was saying please come join us in july sunbeams we already have like 78 BFP for july lots of summer babys H&H 9months to u too

Hello ladies :) got my bfp this morning - Due date Saturday 13th July :)

Thank you for all the support :) x

Misshastings, wonderful news! Congratulations and happy and healthy nine months! :)

Ilovehim, I am due July 8th at the moment. We are very close! I feel like we have a lot of bump buddies, July has a ton ;) So awesome!

Congratulations to all the BFP :) This month so far seems to be a lucky one :)

Hi everyone. I haven't been trying that long but I hope I get a BFP before or even during the month of December at least by the last day of December.

Wish you all the luck! Baby Dust to you all.. :)

Welp I think I'm out for this month, just started AF... on to next! congrats again on the recent bfps.

Welp I think I'm out for this month, just started AF... on to next! congrats again on the recent bfps.

Sorry about :witch: ... Good Luck for next cycle!

Sorry about :witch: ... Good Luck for next cycle!

aww thanks :) feeling much better today. let myself get my hopes up again this cycle and well, we all know how that goes!

Misshastings, wonderful news! Congratulations and happy and healthy nine months! :)

Ilovehim, I am due July 8th at the moment. We are very close! I feel like we have a lot of bump buddies, July has a ton ;) So awesome!

yes we are i can't wait to go to the drs friday im gettin scared i guess bcuz my hcg levels dont match my duedate at all but i dont have reg periods so im sure i just O later my level have been going up oct26th they were 23.4 and on 11/1 they were 509.3 so that is good right? i think im just worrying to much hows everything with u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->