The big O today...anyone else??

It takes a couple hours to get the results. It's hard to wait!!!

We love our king size bed, but it does get pretty cramped!!! We will probably be transitioning the oldest out pretty soon. He stays in his bed about half the night. It's going to be so hard! He's so set in his ways. Lol.
Isn't it weird how quickly they change their sleep habits!?! Hopefully your lo keeps sleeping good!

Hi! I am doing good! Thank you for asking! I have been getting blood work done every other day. It was been climbing really well. My levels have been: 188> 507> 1263> 3521. The last level was from today. Super excited with the increases. They scheduled my first sono for Monday afternoon! I will be about 5 weeks 5 days. I have been starting to get symptoms. My breasts and nipples are super sore, especially when I nurse my daughter. I am also super bloated too! No nausea yet, but that usually starts at 6 weeks for me.

How's everyone's cycles going??? Anyone getting close to O? Hope everyone is well!!!

Hi! I am doing good! Thank you for asking! I have been getting blood work done every other day. It was been climbing really well. My levels have been: 188> 507> 1263> 3521. The last level was from today. Super excited with the increases. They scheduled my first sono for Monday afternoon! I will be about 5 weeks 5 days. I have been starting to get symptoms. My breasts and nipples are super sore, especially when I nurse my daughter. I am also super bloated too! No nausea yet, but that usually starts at 6 weeks for me.

How's everyone's cycles going??? Anyone getting close to O? Hope everyone is well!!!

Great to hear you levels are going up! Hopefully all is well at the sono on monday and you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

I suspect that my soy isoflavones might be making me ovulate sooner! Yay! I normally ovulate around CD25, but I am CD13 and I had a hint of EWCM today. So I am hoppppingg I am Oing earlier as I am away from my OH CD21-25.

Tie- those are great numbers!! Fx you see a lovely little bean on Monday.

Sweden- that sounds like a great sign!!

Afm, we are no longer trying. Last month I randomly o'd and we had good timing so I was over here. I might consider trying in the summer, but to be honest I think we are done.

Tiebreaker those numbers look great, congratulations and you get to have a look already on Monday!

Swedengirl that's great that the soy isoflavones are working for you!

Afm I'm still waiting for O, possibly today. I had a pap test yesterday so hopefully that didn't affect anything! I haven't been charting this month but just checking my bbt the last few days waiting for a significant rise. Once I know that I've ovulated I won't bbt again unless af is late. Hoping a more relaxed approach might help this month cause I kind of went a bit ott last month!

Sorry to hear you are no longer trying Krissie.

Hi All!

I am back in the TWW and 4dpo today. Any of you back waiting? I have long cycles so maybe I've already missed your TWW but thought I would see.

Hope you're all doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"