The big O today...anyone else??

Got my Fx for all you ladies still in the wait!

Sorry your AF showed sunnybe! Although I'm right behind you. My temp dropped to cover level and still spotting so guess the witch will arrive fully today/tomorrow!

I'm focusing on next month now and going to try using soy isoflavones to shorten my cycle and move up ovulation! We will see if that works or not. I'm hoping so as I seem to ovulate later and later each month...

Thanks for all the support ladies!!

Swedengirl I see AF showed up for you as well :( So sorry hun!

FX for all the other ladies still waiting on their BFP. Can't wait for you to test!

Af showed for me this morning.

Hopefully someone else has some good news to share.

Yes let's up for some good news from one of us!

So sucky that you feel disappointed and then AF makes it worse by ravaging you with cramps. Totally not fair!

No need for me to test this morning, af showed right on schedule! Sorry swedengirl and krissie too! Hopefully next month we will get our bfps!

What's soy isoflavones? Is it a supplement? I used to ovulate on cd14 every month but now it's cd16 or 17. I'd like to try something different this month too, cover all my bases!

Sorry sunnydee!

Yes they are a supplement I read that they are like natural clomid. So if taken CD3-CD7 can move up your ovulation. But should not be taken for more than 5 days or past day 10 (if I remember correctly) as it can stop Ov.

I was ovulating around CD19 but it's slowly getting later and is now CD25 so thought I'd try it this month as I'd miss O anyway as I'm away, so hopefully I'll move it up so I Ov before I go...but feel safe I'm not risking a month in case my body doesn't like them as I'd miss O anyway!

I would say that cd16 is normal. Anything past cd21 is considered late ovulation.

So sorry to everyone that started AF!!! I hate that witch!!!! Ugh! FX that next month has better luck!

I am a couple days behind you guys, so I am still waiting. I think if I am going to start it should be sometime before Tuesday. My cramping has lessened and my boobs have started hurting. I am still nursing my daughter (she is 1) and every time she latches on it feels like my nips are raw even though they aren't. This has been happening since last night. None of my symptoms are clear signs one way or another, so that is frustrating. I am planning on waiting till Sunday to test again, maybe Monday. I will be 11 dpo Sunday, so I would think it would show by then. Is anyone else still waiting to test or for AF?

I tested today -- 9 dpo, very very negative!! With a FRER.

But I am still hopeful. I still am having GREAT moods. Not a single sign of ANY PMDD. I'm excited, happy, energetic. And my cp is still SKY HIGH and feels a little different.

But I am also very willing to accept a negative as well. Not sure how else to explain the lack of PMDD, though...

Not sure when I'll test again. Definitely not tomorrow.

Sounds like you are having really promising symptoms Margeandmom! FX for you! Sorry about the negative! It's always so sad to see that. Hoping we both get positives soon!

I am thinking maybe Sunday or Monday. I am scared to see another negative though. 😕 I've tried not to get my hopes up, but it hasn't really worked. The new nipple pain has my hopes way up! 😬 You said you won't test tomorrow, do you think you will Sunday?

Ugh....why do I do this to myself??? Took another test this morning. With my daughter I got a positive at 10 dpo, so I thought I might today. Nope. BFN. So so sad today. I had planned on waiting till tomorrow, but I have no will power apparently. I think I'm out this month. And maybe just done trying. 😭😭😭

I'm sad too!! AF came this morning in full force! Totally disappointed.

At least now I know what to expect for next month as far as "symptoms". But still feel sad and silly.

Sending hugs your way!!

Oh man! I am so sorry Margeandmom!!! I know what you mean about feeling sad and silly. It's so hard not to get your hopes way up. Sending hugs to you too!

I'm spotting so pretty sure af will be here tomorrow, identical to last month. Disappointed doesn't cover it 😢 Sorry I've been quiet in this thread I obsessed way too much last month and was really upset af arrived.

I'm sorry fxmummyduck! Let's hope it doesn't arrive!

So sorry Sweden, krissie and sunny that af arrived. It truly sucks!!! And I feel your pain. Hugs all round 🙂

Good luck to all the other ladies waiting to get their bfps!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->