The Big Thread of Early Pregnancy Symptoms

I just got my first faint bfp yesterday at only 9 or 10dpo. My first symptoms were lots of blue veins, this past Saturday and shortness of breath on Sunday.

Hi All,

I am new here been through 300 pages of this thread and loved it!!

I dont know what DPO I am as I haven't been OPK or temping.

So my symptoms have been a bit random and not a lot of obvious ones..

My last MP was on 2nd of February so I am on CD31 today

-Sore boobs, they are at times very sore but they have just been hurting..its been more than a week now...
-I have been nauseous off and on not too big though
- I have had dreams three days in a row..once my BH bringing a baby to me in the hospital and saying look he is here, second me sleeping with a new born by my side in the hospital again and third me playing with a new born baby
- Since the first dream I had a a gurgle feeling in my uterus for 4 days its like i feel something in there
-I have also had some light cramps since the dreams so been almost a week now
- Three days ago I again had a dream I did a test and it said PREGNANT straight away even as I peed on the stick...
- Two days ago I again had a dream that I was pregnant..like full pregnancy term
- Yesterday I felt a very strange pull when i was ironing I had to sit down to have it go away..
- Overall I have been just tired last week but its not so bad now....but been feeling a lil just strange

Since I have had the dream I have just felt that I am pregnant...but I am so scared to test to see another BFN.....But something tells me I am pregnant...I am on CD31 today so one day late for my period...

I have PCOS and am I on metformin....what do you ladies think? Does it look promising?

I will hold out today and test tomorrow morning..I need all of your prayers!! Please pray this is my BFP month....been trying for 18 months now!!

Hey all! I got my bfp on Friday (12dpo). AF was due today.

I had no noticeable symptoms in the tww.

I actually ordered Fertilaid Men's for my husband and was already getting depressed and mopey about another month down the drain (we had terrible timing so I wasn't overly optimistic).

In hindsight I can say that I was a bit more emotional than I usually am - a few times I started crying for various reasons and then I'd start thinking "Why am I crying about this, it's not really that sad"

Anyway, I am noticing a touch of nausea on and off today but that's it!

Just goes to show, if you're not noticing any symptoms don't lose hope!

Yes I did and it was BFN and AF decided to show up later that day ...so onto next month now :(..Wish you good luck!!

Bump!

Please keep this thread going....it keeps me sane!

Just read through every single page, loved it. Hoping to post my symptoms soon. Its 2 days to AF, but seen as my latent phase is only 10days I can't even test early lol. I've loads of symptoms but know half are probably in my head. Fingers crossed though for everyone and baby dust

Just a little reassurance and hope...a short luteal phase does not mean you have no hope. This is coming from someone who has had 2 BFPs with a luteal phase of 8-9 days! And another BnB friend got hers with a 9 day LP. I used B complex to lengthen mine which did work for about 3 months, then it went back to about 8 days no matter what I did. Good luck everyone!!

Just got a 'PREGNANT' on a digi. I can't believe it!!!! But I've basically been knocked down with clues/symptoms so I shouldn't be surprised!

My OPK was positive 3 days in a row so don't know if that means I released 2 eggs or what. But:

1DPO - nothing
2DPO - acne, cm, extreme bloating, back ache, sore throat and chills
3DPO - as 2dpo add dizziness and a bit gassy
4/5/6DPO - cramping, pulling sensation, queasiness, fatigue, hungry but not wanting anything, irritably and moody
7/8DPO -as above but add palpitations when resting and breathlessness
9DPO - missing AF, trouble concentrating, abstraction, waves of extreme nausea in the evening and cm very evident.
10DPO - today - BFP, nausea in evening and when hungry, bloating, cramps, and all symtoms above.

Ohh and forgot, I've had stress headaches every morning on waking.

I am so so excited!!

MY HISTORY
DD aged 5 - pregnant on first cycle
DS aged 2 - took 2 years to conceive
D? - pregnant on first cycle - can't belief it :cloud9::happydance:

Hi Ladies! So, the hubs and I aren't exactly trying to start a family, but I have been going through some weird symptoms this month, and didn't really put them all together until I googled them. I noticed that I was having headaches that would range from dull to full-on migraine, and crazy vivid dreams (I would wake up and not know if the dream was a dream or reality!) and every day at around 5pm I would get a dizzy spell followed by nausea. I have also been really irritable and extremely exhausted. I'm not quite sure what to make of these, again, we weren't trying, so I wasn't really "looking" for symptoms, and now that I'm aware of them I feel like I have become hyper aware, so I don't know what to make of it. Anybody have any suggestions?

Ok so I am due for AF today but got a high temp this morning and am not getting any usual signs of AF (yet). I have been so gassy the last few days but I guess that would be my only symptom? I don't "feel" pregnant so I'm wondering for all the ladies that have got their BFP is it true that you get a "feeling" of being pregnant? I want to test but am afraid of a BFN, I might wait another day or 2 for AF, I'm not usually more than a day late so I will test the morning after.

I am now 11 days late for my af and 26 dpo. I have had two negative tests though I just feel different. I do have pcos but it is easily managed with metformin so my periods have been normal for about 2 years. My boobs will randomly feel like they are being pinched, I am bloated, I have had nausea spells and indigestion. My cm is creamy looking and lately my antidepressant hasn't been keeping my anxiety away for some reason... Waiting a while before paying out $200 for a blood test. My fingers are crossed that I am pg!!

Oh! And today I noticed some bright dots in my vision followed by a head ache.. And last week I had some brown and BRIGHT pink spotting.

Hi everyone! GL & Dust to all.... I love this thread! May I join? I am 2-3 dpo and "feel different" this month. I used softcup for the first time so, maybe?! :) Here are my symptoms:
2dpo- extra loving to OH, Lower cramps all day (way low pubic bone), ate my fav dinner OH makes. got nauseous after dinner and smell of red onions (whicj i love) made me want to puke. Eyes are burning like crazy! (never burn!)

3dpo- Same as above, teeth hurt, feet are freezing, had a 2 min hot flash, so nauseous and stomach burning (never does)

This is weird behavior for my body!!

Let's hear some more symptoms!!

Seriously, that isn't dense lol, I was making my own formulations of what the acronyms meant - BFP meant - Brilliant! Flippin Pregnant! in my head lol!

CM = Cervical mucus - the discharge you get pre & post ovulation ( O )
OPK = Ovulation Predicter Kit, just like a HPT (Home Pregnancy Test) but calculates the best time to DTD (Do the dance - sex).

I used this site to decipher the rest:

https://www.ehow.com/how_2069555_understand-pregnancy-message-board-acronyms.html

Not 100% sure on the cervix positions, it's all a bit of a mystery to me too, hope this site helps :)

https://beyondfertility.com/cervical-position/

This helped me SO MUCH! I understood quite a bit but there were still some areas that I was confused on! What luck that I randomly clicked a page number on the thread and found this!

Thank you lilleafylea!!

Hello to all, this thread helped me out so much, I figured I would repay they favor and spread as much baby dust as possible.

Got my BFP on Saturday with a digital Clear Blue (Hallelujah)!! Tested again today because of the disbelief!

So, now for the good stuff:
Currently 14 DPO, 34 years old
Early symptoms:
Sore breasts- more like a heavy feeling, but very tender and larger
Metallic taste in mouth (lasted about a day)
Tired- but not really sleepy, just drained
Acne on chin- worse than PMS *second earliest symptom
Moody- Same as PMS *earliest symptom
CM- a little more than normal, white and creamy (sorry if tmi)
Evening nausea- had that last month, and thought for sure I was pos, but ended up being BFN
Vivid dreams- very bright and colorful
Feeling very amorous after first week
Lost my taste for coffee- really bizarre since I'm just this side of an addict
And, I kind of knew, I think it was the metallic taste that gave me an inkling.

Well girlies, I hope this helps. I'm sending prayers and hugs to all. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->