The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Any ladies with Male sperm problems?

Hubby has poor sperm morphology, so I just ordered L carnitine, and Dong Quai, heard its good to help with mobility, quality, and number.

My dh had an sa done and it came back that he had 80% abnormal and then the 20% that were good had decreased morphology. The good news was that my dh had over 200 million sperm. So he had like 15 million good sperm. This was all very devastating to me. I did a lot of research and found fertility aid for men. My dh took it for a little over a month. Started wearing boxers 100% of the time and limited his hot showers. Next sa came back at 250million great sperm which is really high.I am not sure if it was the vitamins or slight changes that we made but something helped. I hope that helps.

Any ladies with Male sperm problems?

Hubby has poor sperm morphology, so I just ordered L carnitine, and Dong Quai, heard its good to help with mobility, quality, and number.

My dh had an sa done and it came back that he had 80% abnormal and then the 20% that were good had decreased morphology. The good news was that my dh had over 200 million sperm. So he had like 15 million good sperm. This was all very devastating to me. I did a lot of research and found fertility aid for men. My dh took it for a little over a month. Started wearing boxers 100% of the time and limited his hot showers. Next sa came back at 250million great sperm which is really high.I am not sure if it was the vitamins or slight changes that we made but something helped. I hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply.
He had a second one done, to see if it was just was a bad batch, but with Tricare, we haven't gotten the results yet, and I'm kinda mad about it, but Ive called a million times, and nothing has come of it yet.

Anyways, I looked at the fertility aid for men, I just got him the main ingredients herbal supplements, and then a multi vitamin. Need to look into getting more boxers though and he takes an hr hot shower a day! lol So I'll have to talk to him about that too.
Thanks for the input!

What does everyone's bd schedule look like? Do you bd whenever you feel like it until you get a pos opk? Or bd every other day until the pos opk? I've done every other day but honestly Don''t feel like it tonight and thinking of just having fun this cycle and when I get my pos opk just bding that day plus two days after.

This cycle, we bd'd every 2 or 3 days before O, and when I got the +OPK, we did it that day and the day after. Then just whenever it happened after that.

We usually try to do every 2-3 days leading up to ov, then for at least 2 days once I get the positive OPK. Don't worry about skipping a night, it's not worth forcing BD, if you haven't gotten your positive OPK yet.

We have been bding every other day starting about day 12. I have not been getting positive opks until 16 or 18 so by then it was really starting to get old and forced. This cycle we were too sick to bd until cd14 every other day until we got positive then we bd both days of positive opk. Which was much more relaxed.

I just messed with my chart a bit....I changed my temp on cd 20 from 97.0 to 96.95. Tiny difference, but it made my ov day cd 20, which is when I had those really sharp shooting pains, and I think that day was it. So, I kinda cheated, but I'm going to go with it. :blush:

what was your original ov day? Not many women actually feel ovulation, just their eggy getting bigger so it's possible that ff had it right and what you felt was the eggy. Also you could of easily ovulated later in the day on cd 20 and your temp wouldn't reflect it until the next day or two

Until I messed with it, it hadn't given me crosshairs yet. :blush: WHen I put in tomorrow's temp (guessing it would be about the same as today's) it puts my ov at cd 22, which I think is off, I think it was either 20 or 21. :shrug:

Who knows! Wouldn't it be nice to know the minute you o and the minute you conceive. It's all so confusing. I would think that by now with all the technology we have better tests.

I was wondering how many of you have actually paid for the full version of ff? I am thinking about paying for it but is it really worth it? Any input would be helpful.

I use the free version, but for some reason I got a trial VIP for 5 days. It's pretty cool, I like how it shows me DPO right on the chart. On the calendar it highlights probable fertile/ov days, and AF days. I don't really know if it's worth the $$ though, seems kind of expensive.

I bought it. Twice, actually. Paid for the least expensive version because I was so sure that by then I would have conceived and this time OH said to just pay for the year and I can always give away the account to someone if I get my bfp before it's up. I do use the features you can't use without the VIP (although I can't remember which ones aren't available without the VIP atm) You also get free vip days from people signing up when they click on your chart. I have 340 days left and I bought the vip maybe 2 months ago (came with 365)? So I've gained some free vip days which is cool.

hey ladies i have a question for you. i see so many ppl getting bloodwork taken to see if they ovulated. so i asked my dr even though the follicles are there how do i know if im definitely ovulating. He told me if youre getting your period your ovulating. is that true??

Yeah it's true as long as you get in at reasonable time. If you have an 80 day cycle then it's safe to say you didn't ovulate. I think a lot of girls have about a 35 day cycle on clomid. Have you ever temped?

Yeah it's true as long as you get in at reasonable time. If you have an 80 day cycle then it's safe to say you didn't ovulate. I think a lot of girls have about a 35 day cycle on clomid. Have you ever temped?

my cycle is about 28-30 days. i did temping for one month but i found out my thermometer was faulty so i dont know how accurate it was. af is due friday so im going to start temping again next cycle

Make sure to link your chart when you start again next month (IF there's a next month)! Love stalking charts haha. I recommend the BD basal thermometer. It's also recommended in Taking Chart of Your Fertility

https://www.amazon.com/BD-524560-Ba...43VY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325557072&sr=8-1

hey ladies i have a question for you. i see so many ppl getting bloodwork taken to see if they ovulated. so i asked my dr even though the follicles are there how do i know if im definitely ovulating. He told me if youre getting your period your ovulating. is that true??

I got mine every 33 days and I wasn't ovulating. I thought the same thing until I got the progesterone blood work and it was 1.2. I definitely wasn't ovulating, even though I was getting my period like clockwork.

I got mine every 33 days and I wasn't ovulating. I thought the same thing until I got the progesterone blood work and it was 1.2. I definitely wasn't ovulating, even though I was getting my period like clockwork.

i dont understand why my doctor would say that then. grrr :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->