The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi haj, my doc said it was poss to have anovulatory cycles and I may not be ovulating all the time despite having regular cycles (27 days). Bloodwork seems sensible depending on how long you have been TTC for. Also, you may be ovulating but your lp is too short due to insufficient progesterone levels. That said, my doc said it was highly likely that I am ovulating if I have regular cycles.

How come the doc put you on clomid?

Hello!
Well today I had u/s at cd11 and found three follicles..but one was at 17.6 mm...I believe that's a good size. However, she wants to see me again Thursday to see if it gets any bigger, and to discuss trigger shot. When have any of you ladies gotten a trigger shot..what size was your follicle?

Hi haj, my doc said it was poss to have anovulatory cycles and I may not be ovulating all the time despite having regular cycles (27 days). Bloodwork seems sensible depending on how long you have been TTC for. Also, you may be ovulating but your lp is too short due to insufficient progesterone levels. That said, my doc said it was highly likely that I am ovulating if I have regular cycles.

How come the doc put you on clomid?

honestly im not really sure. he told me when i wanted to get pregnant to go to him because i would be higher risk and he started me clomid 50 mg. ive been on it for 3 months. af is due friday...is she shows her face which im sure she will because dh and i didnt bd nearly enough i am going to talk to him about it because im driving myself crazy with worry now

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about clomid helping with egg quality. I haven't been diagnosed with egg quality issues but I've had 4 miscarriages so I'm beginning to wonder! I ov naturally every cycle but wondering if clomid would help, does anyone know anything about this? Thanks! :flower:

So af is due friday and i tested fmu today and got a BFN :( so discouraging

hey ladies.. so i'm 15 dpo and got a bfn today :( I just want AF to start and get this cycle over with so I can move on to round #2 of clomid... I'm not really expecting a magic bfp anymore.. but I hate how clomid made my lp longer!

started my higher dose of the met today. I've only.taken my first pill of the day and am already suffering from it :(

Hey ladies! Hope you dont mind me joining this thread, it is good to find others going through the same thing that can understand the frustration of it all.

Im on my second round of clomid.

First month I did 50mg days 2-6 and didnt ovulate.That zapped all my confidence, but I moved on and this cycle I did 100mg (days 2-6) and am now on CD11.
I go for a u/s lunchtime tomorrow and I am a mixture of both nervous and hopeful.

I have had the odd hot flush and have been getting aching in my groin and slight niggling twinges in my ovaries... so I hope its a good sign. No positive opk yet.

Good luck to everyone, Hope we all get our bfp's this cycle!!!

Quick question! I took clomid cd 5-9 last month and I hate how it's making my cycle much longer than usual. Is it okay for me to take it 2-6 or 3-7 instead? Did anyone switch their days?

Hi Girls,
I am looking for opinions. I tyipcally have long cycles, 38-60+ days, and so far i'm hit and miss with actually ovulating. I took Clomid in Dec and think I finally ovulated on CD32. Does this mean clomid isn't actually helping since it took me so long to ovulate? My body tried to ovulate on CD20-22 (3 days of + OPK, but no temp spike).

Quick question! I took clomid cd 5-9 last month and I hate how it's making my cycle much longer than usual. Is it okay for me to take it 2-6 or 3-7 instead? Did anyone switch their days?

I changed my days. Doc wanted 5-9 but first cycle I did 3-7 and then 2-6. Last cycle I ovulated on cd 15

I changed my days. Doc wanted 5-9 but first cycle I did 3-7 and then 2-6. Last cycle I ovulated on cd 15

thanks!! so no issues with changing the days around? Keeping my fingers crossed that this works out and I get my BFP!

I don't know how true this is but my doctor told me that taking the clomid earlier in the cycle would mature more little eggs but taking a little later on cd5-9 would make one big healthy egg.

I've read a few things that suggest that taking clomid earlier in your cycle has shown better results. But Jme is right, taking it earlier produces more eggs and taking it later producers a more mature egg.

so ladies af is due tomorrow. i felt a little crampy this morning and a couple of times today i had that "wet" feeling so i had to run to the bathroom and check but no sign yet. i didnt get really nausous this afternoon though(which i dont even know if thats possible yet) so who knows:wacko:

Hello all,
3rd round of clomid began today. Went for my CD3 Bw and ultrasound. Nothing unusual, all systems are go. Back to IUI try this month, after au natural BD December cycle (my clinic was closed when I needed em :( (dec 22 O, and they shut down 17th to new year).
Anyone else on 50mg days 3-7? How's clomid been treating you? For me it's been okay, night hot flashes, painful O. That's about it

Hello all,
3rd round of clomid began today. Went for my CD3 Bw and ultrasound. Nothing unusual, all systems are go. Back to IUI try this month, after au natural BD December cycle (my clinic was closed when I needed em :( (dec 22 O, and they shut down 17th to new year).
Anyone else on 50mg days 3-7? How's clomid been treating you? For me it's been okay, night hot flashes, painful O. That's about it

I'm only on 25 mg....but I had SERIOUS painful (what I think was) ovulation! Intense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->