The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I started clomid 100mg this cycle and I'm on cd 12 today!!!. I had BAD HOTFLASHES On cd 6&7 due to clomid. Now that I'm on cd 12 I should be ovulating in 2 days but I think I might have hostile cm!!!!!! Need ideas on how to thin this out or improve my cm within these next 2 days!!! GL AND BABYDUST TO YOU ALL!!!

Take Robitussin and grape fruit (fruit or juice) but the quickest way is the cough syrup twice a day. it has to have as Active ingredient Guaifenesin

Hi, I'm new here! Really glad I found this thread.

I have our first gynaecologist appointment next week :thumbup:

Had SA done, had a scan, so I'm just hoping to walk away with a Clomid prescription next week, fingers crossed.

Already got:
Themometer
OPK
Pre Seed
Pregnancy tests

On the shopping list for the Tesco big shop:
Tampons! (don't have periods at moment!)
Grapefruit juice

Am I missing anything?
I just want to be all prepared, figure if we only have 6 shots at it, better do it right!

Feel like I've waited a lifetime already, can't wait to get started!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope so too!! it has been way too long for us... hopefully we can both "graduate" to the pregnant forums soon! and along with us, all these great ladies taking clomid!!! come on ladies, we can do it!!!

I will make us graduation caps and gowns and we can march throughout Massachusetts!! :rofl:

done deal!!! I'll march along MA... or at least around the Commons :flower:

almost halfway through my lp! Who else is testing within a week?

good luck Helena!!!!!!:dust: when will you be testing?

Hi I'm new to the site,I'm on my 2nd clomid cycle taking 50mg from cd2 to cd6 for pco,my cycle is normally 30-33 days but after my 1st clomid my cycle was 28days so now I'm unsure when I'll ovulate?? I'm so confused by the whole clomid thing iv read so many things an I think that has confused me so I'm wondering if anyone can help me estimate when will be the best fertile days for me x

On Day 4 of 100 mg 5 -9. My RE thinks it will make eggs and ovulation stronger. Had a full workup last month everything was perfect, so hopefully this does it. Second cycle after HSG.

Hi I'm new to the site,I'm on my 2nd clomid cycle taking 50mg from cd2 to cd6 for pco,my cycle is normally 30-33 days but after my 1st clomid my cycle was 28days so now I'm unsure when I'll ovulate?? I'm so confused by the whole clomid thing iv read so many things an I think that has confused me so I'm wondering if anyone can help me estimate when will be the best fertile days for me x

Hey,
With clomid it's usually standard to O 5-9 days after your last pill is taken, so I guess it depends on what days you take it. For me I do CD3-7 and I would O naturally CD 15. Hope that helps as I normally have a 28 day cycle. Keep in mind we can't all fit in the same box though. If you use OPK's use them at least two times per day so you won't miss the surge as it can be short for some ppl.
Good luck! What CD are you on now?

Hi, I'm new here! Really glad I found this thread.

I have our first gynaecologist appointment next week :thumbup:

Had SA done, had a scan, so I'm just hoping to walk away with a Clomid prescription next week, fingers crossed.

Already got:
Themometer
OPK
Pre Seed
Pregnancy tests

On the shopping list for the Tesco big shop:
Tampons! (don't have periods at moment!)
Grapefruit juice

Am I missing anything?
I just want to be all prepared, figure if we only have 6 shots at it, better do it right!

Feel like I've waited a lifetime already, can't wait to get started!

Don't forget all the vitamins! Prenatals and omegas for you, men's multi and wild salmon oils for him. Gotta be super healthy :)
Good luck. Do you know what the problem is?

7Dpo and temp dropped below the coverline. hope I'm not out :(

I'm on cd2 so took my first tablet 2day can you use ovulation tests on clomid iv read the package and says not to not as accurate? I'll do what ever I can to help us along, I'm blessed with a dd who is 6 ttc for 4years then told I have pco so needed help ttc,iv used online calculators for people who take clomis they say I shud ovulate from 27th to 2nd.I have blood test on cd25 as its 1st time ttc with clomid they are checking to see if dose is working or needs to be increased but other than that I won't see a doc for 6months if it doesn't work is that normal? I thought they would monitor more with me having a cyst as clomis risks making cyst's grow :confused:

Don't forget all the vitamins! Prenatals and omegas for you, men's multi and wild salmon oils for him. Gotta be super healthy :)
Good luck. Do you know what the problem is?

Oh, yes, thanks, forgot about those - we're taking those already.

The problem is me, I have unexplained amenorrhea.

Scan and bloods have ruled out PCOS, so hoping that my body is nice and simple and will yield to modern medicine and give me a healthy bubba 9 months later - that's the plan anyway!!

Something tells me it won't be that simple and that anything with "unexplained" at the start of it can't be good!

I have my fingers crossed for you for your 6th round

Whoops, sorry - misread - correction - I have my fingers crossed for your 3rd round!! :dohh:

I'm on cd2 so took my first tablet 2day can you use ovulation tests on clomid iv read the package and says not to not as accurate? I'll do what ever I can to help us along, I'm blessed with a dd who is 6 ttc for 4years then told I have pco so needed help ttc,iv used online calculators for people who take clomis they say I shud ovulate from 27th to 2nd.I have blood test on cd25 as its 1st time ttc with clomid they are checking to see if dose is working or needs to be increased but other than that I won't see a doc for 6months if it doesn't work is that normal? I thought they would monitor more with me having a cyst as clomis risks making cyst's grow :confused:

It depends who you got it from, GP or GYN's don't always monitor. RE's do, more so for timing O properly and they can also tell from bloodwork I'd it's working or not. You are usually started on low dose (50) and see if that works. If not they would up your dosage. I would at least call your doc and ask to have bloodwork to verify O (usually CD 21). Sometimes you need to be pushy to get what you want :)

I have blood work booked for cd 25 :) had to get pushy with doc but it worked,can I use ovulation kits from the chemist? Some I read said they may not work with fertility treatments.I had O pains last month (or what I think were Opains) so I'm hopefull clomid is starting to work have to keep positive or I'll fall apart thanks for your help x

I don't know why you wouldn't be able to use opks. My doctor told me to use them with the clomid.

I agree, Clomid shouldn't affect opks. Most of the girls (myself included) who take Clomid use them. Good luck!!

opks are fine but don't take them too close to your last dose. This will tell you when you are expected to o, when you should start bding and when you should start opks https://www.babymed.com/tools/clomid-ovulation-calculator

7Dpo and temp dropped below the coverline. hope I'm not out :(

well I just looked at your chart and seeing it rise today is a really good sign!! Your chart is actually looking really good! :thumbup:

I LOVE when people say my chart looks good. The rise got me excited but I was really hoping for a higher rise. Oh well, a rise is a rise! I'll be testing on Saturday (10dpo) then Sunday (11dpo) and then not until the day af is due. I based these numbers off of my fortune cookies lucky numbers (haha) It's 21 (Saturday) 22 (sunday) and 24 (day af is due)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->