The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Helena - I tested at 12dpo, 14dpo, and 15dpo - all negative. I thought I was out. I didn't get a positive until 16dpo. And look - now I'm pregnant with twins. Don't give up hope!!!!

Congratulations! That's so amazing:happydance:

Good Morning,
I will be starting my 1st cycle of clomid in a few weeks. The dr is starting my on 25mg.

Yay someone else is taking 25 mg! I was sooo freaked out last cycle (my first on CLomid) because I couldn't find anyone who had taken 25 mg and I was afraid it wouldn't work. But it did!! :thumbup:

What side effects did you have from 25 mg? I'm supposed to start clomid within a week. Heard so many different stories about all the different side effects

My side effects haven't been bad. Super thirsty the week after I take the Clomid, and some hot flashes - which weren't really what I imagined them being, but after 2 days at work of me being hot and no one else, I guess that's what it was! :haha:

Hi updating as AF got me and will start round 2 with 100mg, hope the SE aren't bad since it's a higher dose

What side effects did you have from 25 mg? I'm supposed to start clomid within a week. Heard so many different stories about all the different side effects
I haven't started the clomid yet. I first have to take provera to "jump start" AF so they can run a few blood test. After that then I can start the clomid. The dr also gave me ovidrel injection to take.
I wish you the best of luck!

so ladies, clomid has change made my lp 16 days long, will it be 16 days this cycle too or will it keep jumping around each cycle?

Helena -
That sure looks like a :bfp: to me! I have never seen any form of line or color on any tests so since you have both I think you may be preggers!! :dance: Can't wait to see your test tomorrow!

I finished my first round of Clomid a few days ago, no side effects except a couple ovarian twinges, hoping this month is my month!! My best friend is trying to get pregnant this month as well so it is making it really fun to talk about possibly being pg at the same time and our kids having the same bday. :)

Have any of you ladies tried Robitussin? Just wondering if anyone felt that it worked for them, or not! Not sure that I need it, but figured it couldn't hurt! Don't know how to check my cm, so won't be sure or not.

Starting my first round of clomid tomorrow... I'm so excited!! Hoping for little to no side effects and a bfp on my first round. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies and I will do the same for all of you and to those who got their bfp congratulations....

The first round I never had any side effects. After that the floodgates were open, for side effects that is. The wording there I felt made me have to clarify , lol

Starting my first round of clomid tomorrow... I'm so excited!! Hoping for little to no side effects and a bfp on my first round. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies and I will do the same for all of you and to those who got their bfp congratulations....

My only side effects ive had from clomid is night sweats. Good Luck!!

Hey haj, remember how you are concerned that the sample wasn't good enough, well it can be! I tested a very faint pos today at 11dpo and with 16 1/2 mil, 78% motile. There is always hope!!!!
Good luck and FX

I'm starting my second round tomorrow and Dr increased it to 100mg, only side effects i had with 50 was night sweats, i hope that's all i get with the new dose.

Hey haj, remember how you are concerned that the sample wasn't good enough, well it can be! I tested a very faint pos today at 11dpo and with 16 1/2 mil, 78% motile. There is always hope!!!!
Good luck and FX

ahhhh omg congrats!!!!!!! :baby::baby::baby:

Thanks but I'm still not 100% convinced yet, I just wanted to give you hope :)

Thanks but I'm still not 100% convinced yet, I just wanted to give you hope :)

You did!!:thumbup: The doctor didnt give me count ( I wish he wouldve) but i dont think they were as good as yours. All he said to me was motility was OK...i was like is that bad, he said if he didnt think there was a chance he wouldnt bothering doing it. but when dh went for his SA his motility was on 45%. His sperm count was awesome 147 million but unfortuneately on 5% was normal. Thats where my worries lie. But I am trying to be positive.

Keep me updated on you!!!:hugs:

i have always been told i cant take Clomid because i have a cyst on my right ovary. Is this true? I did do FE and it helped but maybe i should ask about Clomid at the RE?

i have always been told i cant take Clomid because i have a cyst on my right ovary. Is this true? I did do FE and it helped but maybe i should ask about Clomid at the RE?

Yup, i almost wasnt able to take my clomid this month bc i had a cyst on my last follicle check. so i had to get a sono on cd 3 this month before my doctor would put me back on clomid but lucky it had gone away

It depends on the size of the cyst but yes it will make it larger. Docs sometimes prescribe birth control pills for a couple months to shrink the cysts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->