The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I am on day 20 of my cycle this is my first round of clomid. And today I am having some cramping and irritating stomach pains. I don't know if I have o'd yet as I am not keeping track... is it possible to O this late?? my cycle were irregular before so can't go back and look.

Kel 21

I just want one healthy baby also. Im not trying to increase my chances of twins at all. I just cant O by myself. Mu husband says the same thing, that we will take whatever the good Lord gives us. Good luck to you.

Your only 8 dpo, it takes time after implantation for hormones to build up. Give it time :)

Can someone please offer me advice?.....
Basically ive had a child before from a previous marriage using clomid and with my new marriage we wanted another childi thought with my clomid tablets it would be easily solved (i thought wrong) :( after various test it turns out my new husband has a low sperm count and we have been told we would need ivf to increase the chances of having another baby, we have not been using any fertility tablets within the last yr and my periods are always around day 33-35 although last mth was on day 50!!!! i am never earlier then 33days and yesterday (3-4-12) i noticed brown spotting when going to the toilet there wasnt alot and then today i have been using a pad which has had slighty heavier brown discharge butnot enough to fill a pad could this be implantation bleeding? or a week early period i havent had any cramps or any other symptoms to suggest my period was coming early?
any replies would be appreciated :) xx

Can someone please offer me advice?.....
Basically ive had a child before from a previous marriage using clomid and with my new marriage we wanted another childi thought with my clomid tablets it would be easily solved (i thought wrong) :( after various test it turns out my new husband has a low sperm count and we have been told we would need ivf to increase the chances of having another baby, we have not been using any fertility tablets within the last yr and my periods are always around day 33-35 although last mth was on day 50!!!! i am never earlier then 33days and yesterday (3-4-12) i noticed brown spotting when going to the toilet there wasnt alot and then today i have been using a pad which has had slighty heavier brown discharge butnot enough to fill a pad could this be implantation bleeding? or a week early period i havent had any cramps or any other symptoms to suggest my period was coming early?
any replies would be appreciated :) xx

Sounds like it could be ib! Gl, keep us updated!

Going for another scan tomorrow. Hoping the 100mg clomid worked. Grow follicels, grow

Hi Ladies -
I'm about to start my third round of Provera and Clomid. I was diagnosed with PCOS last year after a year of NTNP :cry:
My doctor has been AMAZING and I started Clomid at 50mg and went in for a scan but didn't ovulate :growlmad:
He gave me the option of either just going to 100mg or going to 100mg and 1000mg of Metformin and since I'm so patient :haha: I opted for both!
I was traveling this last month so couldn't get my scan but had no ovulation symptoms :nope:
FX this is my month!

Now this makes me worried because I had a few twinges during o, but it wasn't bad at all :sad:

Don't be worried Hun, each body is different. We are almost there so stay strong, focused and hang in there!!! It is so easy to mind fu*k ourselves (excuse the language), and i am the queen of that. We can do this! we got this!!! :happydance:

Thank you! It's amazing hoe slowly 2 weeks can go by...and I didn't realize that most of the stuff I'm reeking may be side effects from the Clomid either:wacko:

How many days until you test?

I plan to test Friday. My af symptoms have gone away but I have a killer lower backache. I'm really hating the fact that clomid mimics preggo symptoms but I'm trying to stay positive. If the tww feels like ages, then we are screwed when we have to wait 9 months! Haha :flower:

Haha, that is very true! I should wait until next Mon or Tues to test, but I will probably test Fri because it's DH's birthday and a BFP would be a great present...

I swear at this point I don't think I am even gona get a chance to test! I have cramps and backache like af is just around the corner!!! I have never had cramping this intense so I'm sure it's due to the clomid. I am trying really hard not to get depressed that I'm out this month, but I highly doubt implantation cramping would be THIS strong. I think I'm 11dpo today. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry :cry: it's one of those nights :cry:

I'm sorry you're having such a lousy night! Just keep in mind it is your first Clomid cycle so you don't know what "normal" is for your body and these cramps may still be a good sign. You're Not out until AF shows!

Hi girlies just got my progesterone level back and it was 1.8 I'm guessing thats low so GP has confirmed no O on 50mg so I move on to 100mg next cycle.

Baby dust to everyone!

Hey ladies cd1 for me today :)

got my first dose of 50mg clomid tomorrow. really hope this works. xx

Hi girlies just got my progesterone level back and it was 1.8 I'm guessing thats low so GP has confirmed no O on 50mg so I move on to 100mg next cycle.

Baby dust to everyone!

sorry nothing happen this month, i'm worried that 50mg want help me either.

hopefully 100mg will work for you next month though, good luck xxx

oh sorry you were having such a lousy night... Things will turn around was only your first month on clomid.

I go for my progesterone level on Friday am hoping good things... I hoper 100mg works better for you.

Has anyone had higher-than-usual bbt in general on Clomid? My last cycle it was 96.something before o and 97.something after. This time it jumped up to 97.something before o and now it's over 98.

Hope1409- that is just how I felt at 10 and 11 dpo, got my bfp late morning of 11dpo cause I was so upset I was out I said 'let's get this over with' and just tested. It could very well be a sign!

Kooky cake- very sorry you didn't o but keep in mind part of clomid is finding your magic dose. Good luck with a higher amount :)

Babydebreau- don't worry you'll do fine :) hope your first madicated month works!

Jenniferlawe- good luck with progesterone test.

Stay hopeful- I don't chart so no idea, but I always felt warm on clomid. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->