The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I talked to my Dr again today. My stomach is the size of a 4 month pregnant stomach and it feels hard and full. She wants me to go in tomorrow for an U/S and check up. We will also, talk about our next step if, no BFP this month! I hope it is something different, I don't know if I can do another cycle of Clomid.

:hugs:

Galvinbaby keep us posted!! Good luck! We go for our 2nd IUI in the A.M

I talked to my Dr again today. My stomach is the size of a 4 month pregnant stomach and it feels hard and full. She wants me to go in tomorrow for an U/S and check up. We will also, talk about our next step if, no BFP this month! I hope it is something different, I don't know if I can do another cycle of Clomid.

Praying for you.:hugs: Honestly I don't know how much more Clomid I can take either...It's brutal:growlmad:

Nik: Good luck tomorrow!!! Thank you!

Never2late: Thak you and yeah, I hate this stuff!! I am only on mmy 2nd cycle too!!

Nik: Good luck tomorrow!!! Thank you!

Never2late: Thak you and yeah, I hate this stuff!! I am only on mmy 2nd cycle too!!

I'm on my 3rd round and its gets worse every month, and every month new S/E:growlmad: It will be worth it if it works..

That is my trouble, I am having major doubts that it is going to work. My Dr says, I have to give it time, but I had a tubal reversal and I don't have much time to concieve without IVF and I don't want my surgery to of been in vain. It cost too much and hurt too much. My Dr did my surgery and she said that if I am not pregnant within a year, we have to do IVF becasue after a year the possibilites of pregnancy drop by more than 3/4. My year will be up un Feb. I know that seems like forever, but when I get AF I think well 1 more month gone!

It is driving me crazy!!!

hey ladies just back from my scan have lots of follies but one big one that is 14 mm is that good? ive to go back monday to check if i have oved

What cd are you on? I had one follie on my left at 14, and three on my right at 16,14,12.5 on cd10. I'm not sure but I think it's really good to have large follies at that stage so good luck!!

What cd are you on? I had one follie on my left at 14, and three on my right at 16,14,12.5 on cd10. I'm not sure but I think it's really good to have large follies at that stage so good luck!!

im cd 10 today she said i SHOULD ovulate over the weekend/monday as they grow 1mm a day and have to be around 18/19 mm thank you xxx

Yore welcome! If it helps I'm now on cd14 and I'm pretty sure I'm O'ing today. So it took mine that was 14 & 16 4days to mature completely.

We are on our way right now for our 2nd IUI!:) we have a 3hour drive:(

Wow, long way to go for it. Good luck :dust:
I just found out yesterday my 2nd IUI made a baby girl, nice and healthy and right on track :)

Wow, long way to go for it. Good luck :dust:
I just found out yesterday my 2nd IUI made a baby girl, nice and healthy and right on track :)

:happydance: I have 3 daughters. Wouldn't know what to do with a boy..lol

Congratulations :hugs:

Good luck Nik :)

went in for my prog level yesterday CD28 9dpo, which I usually go 10dpo, but we are out of town today, anyways I got my results 2day and they came back 32.2, which they said was good. IDK if its good, Im on 100mg of Clomid, and last month I was on 50mg of Clomid and Prog levels was 3.4
AF isnt due for another 5 days but I have been having AF like cramps for past few days,nausea, and Ovary Twinges, and was gassy over last week and weekend!

SO... hubby and I just had IUI about 4 hrs ago and when we got home we bd again;) it just Kinda happened lol but is it ok?? I just realize that maybe we shouldn't have just yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->