The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

SO... hubby and I just had IUI about 4 hrs ago and when we got home we bd again;) it just Kinda happened lol but is it ok?? I just realize that maybe we shouldn't have just yet?

Perfectly ok :happydance: (per my RE/FS)

SO... hubby and I just had IUI about 4 hrs ago and when we got home we bd again;) it just Kinda happened lol but is it ok?? I just realize that maybe we shouldn't have just yet?

My FS recommends that you bd that night to help increase your chances.
Good Luck!

Hopeful42nd congrats!!! That's so great you have one of each!!! Too cute! :)

Well, my appt went great!! My left ovary worked double time this month and created 2 eggs!! She said that it looks like 2 eggs were released so, hopefully we catch at least one of them!!

That was some major pain for to little eggs!!

She came to the conclusion that I am very stressed with the TTC. She said that next month, I am to go in for an U/S before starting Clomid because my ovary is big. If the ovary is normal again, we will do Clomid CDs5-9 and monitor 13-15 and trigger as soon as we have mature eggs. She said that will take the stress off of BDing the right days.

Hopefully, we don't have to do the trigger. I am horibly afraid of shots and don't know if I can do it myself. OH has already said to not even begin to ask him to put it in!! Big CHICKEN!!! :rofl:

Well, my appt went great!! My left ovary worked double time this month and created 2 eggs!! She said that it looks like 2 eggs were released so, hopefully we catch at least one of them!!

That was some major pain for to little eggs!!

She came to the conclusion that I am very stressed with the TTC. She said that next month, I am to go in for an U/S before starting Clomid because my ovary is big. If the ovary is normal again, we will do Clomid CDs5-9 and monitor 13-15 and trigger as soon as we have mature eggs. She said that will take the stress off of BDing the right days.

Hopefully, we don't have to do the trigger. I am horibly afraid of shots and don't know if I can do it myself. OH has already said to not even begin to ask him to put it in!! Big CHICKEN!!! :rofl:

I just did my second cycle with 100mg of Clomid and a trigger shot yesterday with a follicle that was 24mm (on CD16). I couldn't stick myself so I had my DH do it for me. I couldn't stop laughing and when he did it I didn't feel a thing. I literally asked him if he had done it yet... so I wouldn't worry so much about the trigger shot. (We had Ovidrel)

However today I'm having monster cramps... and feeling grody. Hopefully I O tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hi everyone,

I am new here and ttc for past 6 months. I will be starting 2nd Cycle of clomid soon. Hope this is my lucky cycle. I am feeling so impatient. Here is a brief history about me

---------------------------
29 Years Old

Diagonosed with PCOS in 2010.
Started taking BCP to regulate my cycles.
Stopped BCP in July 2011. AF in August 2011.
Started Glucophage1000 mg in Oct 2011 and Got AF in Dec 2011.
No AF since.
Had laparoscopy and ovarian drilling on 24th Feb 2012. No endometreosis and tubes fine.
Was expecting AF 4 weeks after surgery but nothing.
Started Clomid 50 mg by picking a random day on 3rd April and considered it CD05. Did not ovulate and no AF again .
Starting provera today and then will be starting a second round of clomid on CD5.
:dust:

lunchtime at 11dpo!

1st round clomid 50mg

praying its a sticky one!~

Attachments

• IMG_2353.jpg
    IMG_2353.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 13
i have some seriouse aches and cramping going on today is that norma lfor clomid?

Congratulations Hopeful!

I'm feeling a bit down today. One of my best friends called and she's just had a BFP this morning, a very early one but a BFP. This is amazing news as this will also be my first godchild! I am very excited but as always the joy for my friend is then followed by the disappointment and worry for myself.

She is the same age as me and it has only taken her 6 and her hubby 6 months to conceive.

Anyway, sorry for bringing everyone down, but you ladies are a great support network...

I've decided to BD every day just before ov this month. Normally do it every other day but i'm going to try and see what happens. Should have two eggies this month so want to catch them!

Does anyone think it makes a massive difference whether you do every day or every other?

C
x

I am feeling down today myself too. A friend just announced her BFP. She had the nerve to say she was thinking about aborting it on Facebook. WHO SAYS THAT? But she decided she'll be the best Mommy now. So congratulations to her, another person who didn't want a child or plan one is now going to be a parent. And I am here to suffer for some reason.

Yes I am bitter. The depression I feel about failing to conceive is like no other feeling I've felt. It's a deep pit within my soul.

CD18, no "peak" on my CBFM. Just another "High". Negative OPK and negative ferning.

Hopefulfor1st, CONGRATS!!!!! Yay so happy for you:)

No iui, no trigger.
Was my 1st round and I actually haven't had af since my withdrawal bleed from pill mid January. The dr said to me to just start taking clomid straight away and "we will call that day 5" I bded like crazy cd7-17, then thought, surely I've ov'ed and stopped. Dtd once on cd20. Cd 22 bloods showed progesterone of 7...I'd JUST ov'ed. I cried that I'd missed my chance and only only bded once around o time and even then I thought I'd ov'ed so didn't really lay still after etc, as I'd done earlier in month! Cd29 confirmed ov with a healthy progesterone of 31.7! I was happy I'd ov'ed but with only one bd thought I was out!

Went to dOc this Arvo and he said "you must be super fertile!" I was thinking hmm yes, except for those 50 cysts in my ovaries and the inability to naturally ovulate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->