• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

And do you know if you've ovulated since? Clomid triggers ovulation. Did you get any bloods done during the 7 months, to check your hormones? You poor thing. And I'm really sorry to hear about your m/c - just realised I never said before, sorry. :hugs: x

No I never had blood work drawn during the 7 months they only did a pelvic exam and said it was normal. I'm seeing an RE for the past month and he said the bleeding was due to pcos but my blood work came back normal except for being anemic and all the u/s showed was a thik uterine lining and no cyst on my ovaries.

What made him think it was pcos....had you been diagnosed before your m/c? For me to get diagnosed with pcos I had to meet 2 of 3 criteria; show symptoms (v irregular periods for me but also weight gain, spots and increased hair growth for others), have a hormone profile indicative of pcos, and a u/s scan supportive of the diagnosis.

I don't onow what else to suggest hon. One of the other girls here might know more than me. When's your next appointment? And have you discussed clomid with your Dr? Hopefully tho if your bloods came back normal then that might be your body back to normal? Hope it all gets sorted for you xx

The only thing that made him think pcos was my weight and not being able to lose any and irregular periods. Thanks for your help. :)

i have those symptoms too, but tested neg for pcos. they can do bloods and ultrasounds to tell if you have it, so there is no guessing.

Hey Honey08 I havent spoken to you since you got your positive result... I didnt know you was going through all of this- good sign though with the blood results though hun so fingers crossed for you.
Im taking clomid because I do not ovulate as you probably know already- please keep us updated on how you get on hun
x

i will do and thank u x

Morning all!
Its 6am and I have had about 5 hours sleep I just cant sleep for some reason :wacko:
I see you're also up too honey08 is everything ok?x

ive been waking between 4-5am since i got my :bfp: very long days with a toddler :? x

Sorry to hear of your miscarriage Virginiagrl6 :hugs:

Aww Honey08 you must gett so tired throughout the day!
I know I will be so tired in a few hours!
Do you try and nap with your toddler during the day?
x

Morning scarena! I couldn't get to sleep either and now am shattered! Think it's cos my hubby's away, but he's back tonight yipee! Had grand plans to be in work for 8 but that's not happening!

Morning justwantababy :)
Why did we wake so early? It's really annoying!
I'm gettin tired now too :/
Aw poor you i can't sleep when oh isn't here at least you have him tonight :) get baby making! My oh is here I just couldn't sleep x

morning ladies ! :flower:

was up just before 7am after going to sleep after midnight !! didnt have a great sleep! its so hot here!!

on the plus side im now OFFICIALLY on 1DPO! :happydance: yay !
back to tacky cm and cervix has come down a bit and is hard ( still cant really tell the difference between open andclosed but hey im learning!! haha )

Hey! same summerlily I didn't go to sleep until after midnight it's far too hot!
Just been to the clinic-
I've got a cyst on my ovary so gta come bk in 3 weeks to make sure it's gone before taking the clomid, if I have a period before I have to ring up for a scan to make sure it's gone so looks like I might be out this month as I doubt I will have a period on my own :/

Congrats ur 1dpo! :) x

morning ladies
well still no AF this morning, had alot of cramps in upper pelvis this morning and stomach feels very bloated, so maybe she is on her way. I am also experiencing this hot flush still, i keep getting waves where im extremely hot I did my temp again today and again it reads 39.6 so maybe im sickening for something :( I just dont know. I will probally give af till saturday to show up then test. Its driving me mad every morning i get up and say yep af will be today and it doesnt come, I usually have spotting 2 days before full blown af but this month nothing and af due today or tomorrow??? Will kp you all posted, Baby dust to all ********

morning ladies
well still no AF this morning, had alot of cramps in upper pelvis this morning and stomach feels very bloated, so maybe she is on her way. I am also experiencing this hot flush still, i keep getting waves where im extremely hot I did my temp again today and again it reads 39.6 so maybe im sickening for something :( I just dont know. I will probally give af till saturday to show up then test. Its driving me mad every morning i get up and say yep af will be today and it doesnt come, I usually have spotting 2 days before full blown af but this month nothing and af due today or tomorrow??? Will kp you all posted, Baby dust to all ********

Are you not tempted to test now? Such willpower to wait till Saturday! Def keep us posted xx

Test now :) how have you not lol?- I'm a PAOS addict... I want to test even though Im going to be out for another month lol
x

Awk scerena, I'm sorry to hear you have to play the waiting game! I am also really tired today, hardly slept a wink last night, tossing and turning, hopefully we will all get a better nights sleep tonight!

Hi lily7 :)
I know I felt so emotional today- I think cause the first round didnt work so ive just wanted to get started on the second round and now I have to wait and hope that the cyst is gone asap so that I can start the next round... So hopefully I will be joining you next round or if for some chance af shows then hopefully sooner!
But I will still be here to speak to you all and follow your journeys... I just want to start my second round :(
x

when you guys get cysts, can you feel pain from them? just curious, because i go in at the end of every cycle to have a pelvic exam to check for them, and its annoying.

I know scerena, I hope AF shows for you soon so you can crack on with the next round very soon and get back to ttc

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"