The did you know thread?

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
Now something you want everyone else to know? Here's where to put it :thumbup:

I'll start. Did you know all crisps best before date is a Saturday?

Did you know a drop of fairy liquid is good enough to kill HIV (my manager told me this).

Cx

two things that have now just boggled my head :rofl: reeeeeeeally laura?!?!

Did you know most lipsticks contain fish scales or A pig’s orgasm lasts 30 minutes. bit of randomness

Did you know that reindeer like bananas?

Did you know that the over arm throw used in cricket was invented by a woman? She would play with her brother but couldn't bowl underarm because of the fashion for big, hooped skirts :)

The toaster dial is NOT temperature controlled, its a timer....WHAT?! This blew my mind for years.

The juice that comes out of steak isn't blood (sick of trying to explain this to the chef at work who called me stupid) blood is drained away after it killed

Its myoglobin , a result from the sarcoplasm.
Basicly water mixing with the colour of the meat produces naterual red coloured cooking juices.
Thismis more obvious in red meat because things like chicken containes hardly any myoglobin or sarcoplasm (a fibre in strong muscled mammels) that's why you don't get this blood looking juice when you cut into raw chicken.

So all it is is water coloured red

^ I knew that! but not with such big words!

I know so much pointless crap and I of course can remember none of it right now! :rofl: I'll be back

Horses can't be sick, the relevant muscles only work one way.

Lettuce is actually poisonous to rabbits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->