The did you know thread?

Your earlobes line up with your nipples :lol:

:lol:

the sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English alphabet :thumbup:

I'll start. Did you know all crisps best before date is a Saturday?

Yes because I used to work in the factory that makes quavers :haha:

So is there a reason why then? or just because they felt like Saturday was a good day for it?

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea lol. At the time I guessed it was because we only fried Monday to Friday, any overtime at weekends was just packing into boxes ready for shipping. Just makes it easier to change the date in the machines once a week instead of every day. So Monday was the start of a new week with a new date.

I know so many of these as what people say are 'useless' facts lol

DYK Lobsters pee out 2 holes on their face and they have blue blood :)

I know so many of these as what people say are 'useless' facts lol

DYK Lobsters pee out 2 holes on their face and they have blue blood :)

Their blood only turns blue when it reacts with oxygene, I think it's actualy

Colourless before that if I remember right.

My job means I know uselessa food facts :)

mums can exist on as little as 3hrs sleep , im living proof :rofl:

pigs orgasm lasts up to 30 minutes

an orgasm releases hormones which can help alleviate headaches and work as a decongestant! so the i've got a headache excuse shouldnt really work!

DYK that no word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver and purple.

Jim Parsons (actor who plays Dr. Sheldon Cooper in BBT) is 39! :shock:

I love useless facts :)

A cat's meow is a sound they only make when communicating with humans.

Money is made from cotton, not paper.

Until 1967, driving was done on the left-hand side on roads in Sweden. The conversion to right-hand was done on a weekend at 5 p.m. All traffic stopped as people switched sides. This time and day were chosen to prevent accidents where drivers would have gotten up in the morning and been too sleepy to realize 'this' was the day of the changeover.

The soviet flag was the first flag to make it to the moon.

And did you know that the minimum number of people you need to have in a room for there to be a better than 50% chance of 2 of them having the same birth day is only 23. I've actually tested this one! :)

When you die, your hair still grows for a couple of months :wacko:

the sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English alphabet :thumbup:

haha thats WHY that sentence exists!

Yeah lol they make you type it in classes for touch typing :p

I love useless facts :)

A cat's meow is a sound they only make when communicating with humans.

Money is made from cotton, not paper.

Until 1967, driving was done on the left-hand side on roads in Sweden. The conversion to right-hand was done on a weekend at 5 p.m. All traffic stopped as people switched sides. This time and day were chosen to prevent accidents where drivers would have gotten up in the morning and been too sleepy to realize 'this' was the day of the changeover.

The soviet flag was the first flag to make it to the moon.

And did you know that the minimum number of people you need to have in a room for there to be a better than 50% chance of 2 of them having the same birth day is only 23. I've actually tested this one! :)

Yes! When you figure it out it makes sense but most people won't believe it.

By the same token, if there are 50 people in a room the chance of 2 sharing the same birthday is as high as 96.5%

:)

Its a myth, your hair and nails dont realy still grow its the skin shrinking after death that gives the illusion that they are still growing.

Its a myth, your hair and nails dont realy still grow its the skin shrinking after death that gives the illusion that they are still growing.

I thought it sounded a bit barmy lol.
I pinched it off a website so didn't 'really' know how true or not it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->