The did you know thread?

Your foot is generally the same length as the part on the inside of your arm, between elbow and wrist. If you place your foot on the inside of your forearm, it should fit perfectly between elbow and wrist.

You do realise you have just started a load of women off trying to twist themselves into a pretzel shape trying to see if this is true dont you :)
I now have this image of half the readers of this thread whith their leg up against their arm falling over :haha:

I was thinking that would be the case!!! I was going to add that you cannot lick your elbow, but didn't want to be the cause that people fell over whilst trying to attempt to do this all together lol! :haha:

Oooh just remembered another one!

Did you know that French kissing originated when women would chew food up and transfer it into their baby's mouth with their tongue?

Dolphins are the only mammal apart from humans who have sex for pleasure - apparently!

Dolphins are the only mammal apart from humans who have sex for pleasure - apparently!

Probably because they are the only animal appart from humans that can orgasm, god knows how scientists tested that one :)

the term 'blow-job' comes from prostitutes in the victorian times referring to it as a 'below job' :)

blond is the only gender specific word in the english language. a man is blond and a woman is blonde :)

i got nothing ladies but had to say read the thread and can't wait to tell my hubby all i know that will keep me entertained :)

Awww i love knowing useless info.. But have drawn a blank.. Blame the 5.30 wake up call

The queen and prince phillp share queen Victoria as a great grandmother way back,also they are related on his dads side too...keep it in the family!lol

When Charles becomes king,he will face the opposite direction on stamps and coins from his mother,the only exception to this was Edward VII who faced the same way as his father.

That's my jubilee themed facts for the day.lol.x

All polar bears are left handed, and theyre fur isnt white its clear, the snow and ice makes it seem whiter than what it actually is in colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->