The Eggventurers!

What a beautiiful wedding!! Okay I got a pic of my test, it's really sucky but it's the best I can get with my web cam. you might have to tilt your screen.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110722_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20110722_2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
mmafro - you guys look so good together!!! congratulations again and thanks for sharing, love all the photos!

moodle - actually, i do have a question - do i drink these herbs on an empty stomach? and what am i drinking exactly? DH is concerned it's gonna mess me up.

wantingbbb- - OMG!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: at what dpo are you now that you got your bfp? it should get darker within the next few days. :happydance::happydance: how are you feeling?

mmafro - you guys look so good together!!! congratulations again and thanks for sharing, love all the photos!

moodle - actually, i do have a question - do i drink these herbs on an empty stomach? and what am i drinking exactly? DH is concerned it's gonna mess me up.

wantingbbb- - OMG!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: at what dpo are you now that you got your bfp? it should get darker within the next few days. :happydance::happydance: how are you feeling?

I am 9 almost 10dpo. My (.)(.) are killing me tonight. They have grown a cup size in 2 days. I am worried about the baby sticking because it's so early. I am sure that everything will be fine though. I am going to retest on sunday. I have got 2 very very faint faint +'s The one I posted and then one that I was sure was going to be a bfn because I hadn't help my pee very long but it was there. I had my mom sister and daughter all look. I really hope that this is a take home baby! I haven't told my step dad yet because we are waiting to see how it plays out and we want to show him a bright BFP. Men have a hard time seeing the lines we can see. I am happy that I don't have cramps anymore just pulling/pinching and lower back pain but that's not bad. Other than all of that I am on :cloud9:

Honeymomma, I think I took mine 30 mins after eating, can't remember for sure though, sorry. He could have given you anything so I can't help on that front, if you can get the names written down in pinyin then I can try to find out for you.

I am 9 almost 10dpo. My (.)(.) are killing me tonight. They have grown a cup size in 2 days. I am worried about the baby sticking because it's so early. I am sure that everything will be fine though. I am going to retest on sunday. I have got 2 very very faint faint +'s The one I posted and then one that I was sure was going to be a bfn because I hadn't help my pee very long but it was there. I had my mom sister and daughter all look. I really hope that this is a take home baby! I haven't told my step dad yet because we are waiting to see how it plays out and we want to show him a bright BFP. Men have a hard time seeing the lines we can see. I am happy that I don't have cramps anymore just pulling/pinching and lower back pain but that's not bad. Other than all of that I am on :cloud9:

I hope your BFP catches us all!

One of my friends went for an early pregnancy scan today and was shocked to hear that she's having identical triplets! :baby::baby::baby:

I hope your BFP catches us all!

One of my friends went for an early pregnancy scan today and was shocked to hear that she's having identical triplets! :baby::baby::baby:

OMG...that's amazing!! How is she doing? Is she freaking out? I hope that catches all of you too. I took another test today and got a bright BFP :happydance: My mom started clapping and was very happy when she seen the line. My dad sat there just staring at the test. He was speechless. It was a great moment. This is his first child!! We are just all living on :cloud9:

Honeymomma, I think I took mine 30 mins after eating, can't remember for sure though, sorry. He could have given you anything so I can't help on that front, if you can get the names written down in pinyin then I can try to find out for you.

Thanks for the candy tip - it's saving my life. This stuff is really disgusting, I can't believe I have 4 more days of this!

As for the pinyin, there's a lot. Dang gui, Shi Di Huang, Bai Shao, Chuan Xiong, Xiao Hui Xiang, Rou Gui, Chen Pi, Ai Ye, Gan Jiang, Jiao DIng, Sang Ji Sheng, Chuan Duan, Chao Bai Zhu, Fu Ling, Hong Zao and Huang Qi. I think Dang Gui is also Dong Quai? Started googling them too.

DH is not happy about all this TCM. He doesn't understand why I'm trying something I don't fully understand, which makes sense, but I kinda just got swept into this whole thing and want to finish my 7 day of herbs LOL :haha:

EDIT: moodle, i googled them all and posted it here - My TCM concoction

OMG...that's amazing!! How is she doing? Is she freaking out? I hope that catches all of you too. I took another test today and got a bright BFP :happydance: My mom started clapping and was very happy when she seen the line. My dad sat there just staring at the test. He was speechless. It was a great moment. This is his first child!! We are just all living on :cloud9:

what a moment for you guys :cloud9: that baby is going to grow up with sooo much love :baby: really so happy for you!

Ugghhh Honeymomma thats sounds kinda horrible i read your concoction, I dont know if i could do it...

Congrats again Wantingbbbump!!!

I went to the DR yesturday and i have a darn bladder infection :S Its been one thing after another for the past 6 months, I took a test this morning and BFN I am about 8dpo i know its still early but i am not very hopeful this month. I have no symptoms at all!!

Thank you everyone!! Okay here it is!! My BFP pic!!! I'm so excited!! This is from today!!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110724_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110724_1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
I see it! :happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin:

Congrats lady, I'm so happy for you! How are the two fathers taking it? What an incredible family!

I dont even have to enlarge it and i see it!!! Congrats!!!!

BFN for me but its still early yet AF not due until saturday :)

I see it! :happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin:

Congrats lady, I'm so happy for you! How are the two fathers taking it? What an incredible family!

They are so happy!! My dh went and bought $200 in food last night so that I would have tons to eat..lol Too bad the morning sickness is hitting me today and kicking my butt..I can't stop gaging, I say bring it on!! My dad was looking at the test and was speechless!! It makes tears in my eyes when I think about it. I am so thankful for this pregnancy..I am even thanking god after I gag...:rofl:

That's so awesome, I hope you have a wonderful and happy nine months!

Ugghhh Honeymomma thats sounds kinda horrible i read your concoction, I dont know if i could do it...

Congrats again Wantingbbbump!!!

I went to the DR yesturday and i have a darn bladder infection :S Its been one thing after another for the past 6 months, I took a test this morning and BFN I am about 8dpo i know its still early but i am not very hopeful this month. I have no symptoms at all!!

And I'm pretty sure I have thrush! :growlmad:

Took a HPT so that I know what treatment options are available to me and got a :bfn: I've been feeling myself retreat inwards emotionally and my inner critic has been very loud, and that always happens around cd21, so I've been suspecting a bfn as I think if I were pregnant I wouldn't get that :shrug:

Here's to us both healing quickly and trying again!

Thrush is nasty hope you get that cleared up soon!! :)

Last night i fell very nauseaus to the point that i thought i was gonna violently vomit, i ended up aving to sit up and pretty much rock myself to sleep...this never happens and i was soo worried i was getting the flu..I only got about 3 hours sleep before i had to get up and go to work at 5am..I was still somewhat nauseuas this morning whenever i drank water and i have some really bad cramping which could be the bladder infection except that i have had this infection for months with no symptoms other than stuff in my pee but being a nurse i put things off. It may be a good thing im only about 9dpo so it could be implantaion??? Fx'd lol

Wantingbbbump did you have any implantation cramping??

OK so i took a test and im pretty sure there is a pink line.....like 99% sure there is a pink line...would an evap be pink??? it was after the time limit about 8mins after i took it and there is a faint pink line u can see it in the pic...im gonna post it!!!

can anyone tweak it??

Attachments

• IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5
Im gonna take a FRER tomorrow.....what would an OPK say....i need to pee on something again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->