The February Stragglers....

so glad your scan went well teal , lovely pic , it so clear !!

I may have posted this everywhere but , im finally twelve weeks and want to shout it out

Congratulations on 12 weeks!! That's great news! :happydance:

Yay !! bought a doppler , now I just have to wait for it :S

Yay that's exciting! What doppler did you get? x

angelsounds one, I hope its good :) ,i cant wait to try
it out

That's the one I got! I managed to find the heart beat at 10 weeks + 2 x

I hope you receive your doppler soon :) I said I would order but not use it until 12 weeks but I have no self control :rofl:

hello ladies, i am here! Been sooo busy getting ready to move house on 4th of sept and sorting the girls out ready for preschool on thursday. Scan on friday! I am so excited but nervous too...getting to twelve weeks, complete....having a healthy baby, yet to be seen. Fingers crossed! Heartbeat still going strong and by the day I become more convinced this wee one is another little girl. Hope everyone is well!

It's really not long until you move house! I'll be thinking of you of Friday and hope your scan goes well! What time is your scan at? Are you going to change your guess to a girl? :)

I'm meant to be attempting to go back to work today. I've been off for 6 weeks with quite bad *morning* sickness. So far it's not looking good - I could barely sleep last night and I've been sick 3 times already and it's not even 7am. :(

I only managed in work until 10:30am :( I just couldn't stop being sick.. so I came home.

On a lighter note.. 13 weeks today! :happydance:

I'm feeling really out of place in the first trimester forum at the minute!

I only managed in work until 10:30am :( I just couldn't stop being sick.. so I came home.

On a lighter note.. 13 weeks today! :happydance:

I'm feeling really out of place in the first trimester forum at the minute!

hmm, im confused , is second tri week 13 or 14 ? yay for i3 weeks btw:hugs:

I always thought the second trimester was 13 weeks but on here it seems to be 14 weeks!

woohoo doppler came today !! I cant go pick it up for another little while though , good timing as I was feeling really anxious

yay that's great news!

Good luck with it! xx

I hope all the stragglers are doing good today :)

I'm feeling really out of place in the first trimester forum so I might move over a little early x

Woop. Glad all you ladies are doing so great! :)

I'm not sure which DD to use... the one of my LMP? Ovulation? OR the one with the measurements I just had on the ultrasound the other day...

Any ideas ladies?

I think the ultrasound date is more accurate. My date based on LMP was 25th February but the midwife put the 24th February in my maternity notes after my scan last week.

I know it's only a day but it's still a day closer lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"