The Final 5 week gang anyone??

Wow, good luck to everyone nearing/at or over their due date. Can't wait to see some beautiful babies!

Wow it has been quiet on here for the last day or so, any babies?

It's 7am and we are just leaving for me to be induced! Aaaaargh!

Wow it has been quiet on here for the last day or so, any babies?

It's 7am and we are just leaving for me to be induced! Aaaaargh!

No baby here i'm afraid but I wish you a very speedy process! Hope you can keep us updated xx

Morning All! I've woken up far too chirpy and full of beans, sign??

In all seriousness though last night I thought it was it! I spent a lot of the day in lower back and fairy pain/aches, the sort that you couldn't escape from getting up/sitting down/walking and going to the loo - well that was interesting!

I doubled my exercises on the ball and basically spent a lot of the day on it, right up to when I went to bed - TMI time, when I went to the toilet (I've admitted this before - I do look) and this time I just knew I was wet, and when I looked I had the most discharge ever! It was so long it just hung all the way down into the loo, when I wiped some of it was thick but no blood, agghhh! Obviously I took it as a great sign.
When I lay in bed I went all crampy and I finally thought my time had come - I was going to feel some pain anytime soon, hubby even asked if he should come home (I hadn't told him so it was weird that he asked really?!) but alas, I fell asleep as the cramps were mild and constant, not coming and going at all. I did get up int he night 4 times to empty my bladder which was weird because yesterday I naughtily didn't drink my usual amount of water.

Anyway its a new day, i'm 40+5 and I've walked ds to school, been to the shop and i'm about the relax with some breakfast, watch a bit of tv and then I will do some exercises and see what today brings!!!!

Aaaw Lucylu it must surely be your time soon, all those signs are very positive :)

Loeylo good luck for today :)

Come on babies it's eviction time!

All sounding very positive Lucylu :thumbup:

I sat on my ball for about and hour last night until it was aching too much and then went to the toilet and had a glob of plug :thumbup:

Good luck Loeylo! Look forward to some news :flower:

Lucylu - hope you're right and this is indeed the start of something for you.

AFM - giving up hope and feeling very fed up - 40+3 today. I feel like such a cow as keep feeling furious every time someone comments on 'baby's not here yet then.' or 'so where's this baby'. Argh, and I know deep down it's only because they care and are interested. Looks like I'll be going for the sweep tomorrow, really hope that kicks things off.......if I don't miraculously go into labour today......pleaseeeeee.....

Good luck loey!!

And fingers crossed all the overdue mamas go into labour today :haha:

I can't believe I still have another 4 weeks *sigh*

Hello ladies sorry been MIA for the past several days. DS was very sick with double ear infection.

Good Job Mississippi!:thumbup:

AFM: Saturday we went to Fright Fest Six Flags and walked around ALL day. Than that night I was SUPER nauseous. Started vomiting and had bad contractions and back pain. Started to get concerned that I was in labor. But DH brought me some peppermint oil to help with the nausea and the contractions subsided. I saw Midwife Monday and she said that could of been the start of something. I'm just glad it didn't actually turn into labor I want this baby to bake a little longer!

I really don't feel 100%. I'm so sore down below its just unbearable at times!!

Managed to go for a little walk with hubby and once I got going it wasn't too bad, just felt I needed a number 2, which I did once I got back.

For those of you near due date/overdue can I ask a very personal question about number 2's? I mean i'm eating nothing spicy or pulses etc as i'm quite a windy person normally and I don't want any accidents in the pool but my number 2's aren't very 'friendly' at the moment, quite offensive considering the bland food i'm eating so i'm just wondering if that's normal??

Lucylu one of things I worry about in labour is doing a poo (there are so many other things to worry about I know!). During my last labour the midwife told me to push right from my bottom which I did and a massive windy parp came out! My partner reminds me about this often just now!! But at the moment my poos are a mixture of runny and normal, I am also trying to eat reasonably bland food just incase, sorry TMI.

Well my appt went great (damn it lol) all the BH have stopped since sometime last night, my BP is prefect and fluid is still good, not great, but good. They also mentioned inducing Monday since they won't let anyone go past 41 wks.

Just wanted to check in on you! How are you Today? I can't wait to see your LO ❤ soon mama!
I'm doing Ok, apparently i have some retained blood and clots & its causing pain 😞 so my doctor has me on something to help expel them & some pain meds. If the meds don't work I'll have to have a D&C type of procedure to get it all out. Baby Timmy is doing very well. Breastfeeding is great. He's just the easiest baby I've ever had and I'm so happy to have him here.
I've got my fingers crossed for you! ☺❤

Attachments

• 20151012_111709~2.jpg
    20151012_111709~2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 20151014_133950~2.jpg
    20151014_133950~2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 7
Well my appt went great (damn it lol) all the BH have stopped since sometime last night, my BP is prefect and fluid is still good, not great, but good. They also mentioned inducing Monday since they won't let anyone go past 41 wks.

Just wanted to check in on you! How are you Today? I can't wait to see your LO ❤ soon mama!
I'm doing Ok, apparently i have some retained blood and clots & its causing pain �� so my doctor has me on something to help expel them & some pain meds. If the meds don't work I'll have to have a D&C type of procedure to get it all out. Baby Timmy is doing very well. Breastfeeding is great. He's just the easiest baby I've ever had and I'm so happy to have him here.
I've got my fingers crossed for you! ☺❤

Hi! He's a cutie pie for sure!
I'm definitely being induced. I'll go in Sunday evening so LO should be here sometime Monday. I'm 80% thinned but not dilated (no surprise) today. She said I'm really thin so it is possible things can change before then but I'm not holding my breath. I'm just glad there's an end in sight :)

Had a long day yesterday, spent hours at the hospital due to reduced movement. By the time I got there baby was actually moving a lot, midwives were really good about it though. However they sent me for a scan and although they noticed blood flow and fluid levels around the baby were good her growth has become static. So because of this they have decided to induce on Sunday morning. I am so glad I went in now and followed my instinct, how else would I have know this if it wasn't for the scan, I find that worrying? They gave me a sweep too but it hasn't done anything, no cramps, show nothing I think my body laughs in the face of labour!! But I am secretly hoping I do go by myself, this is my last baby and I would like to experience labour naturally. Now I know I am getting induced and have a date it suddenly feels very real. A bit miffed they can't do it sooner (they showed me their induction book it was completely full) but I am sure if they considers it an emergency they would've done it there and then. Now I just need to stop Googling static growth...!! How's everyone else today?

Glad to hear she was moving about a lot for you Willow but sorry about the static growth worry :hugs: this is also my worry my bump doesn't grow (fundal height) for 2 weeks then suddenly sort of catches up etc but I have not had a scan since 20 weeks HOW do I know she is growing all okay in there :shrug:

Good luck for your induction this weekend but hoping you manage to go into labour naturally before then :dust:

Had a big bleed on Tuesday went in. Got monitored. Had a sweep yesterday loads of red blood clots and cramping. Getting my waters broke on the 22nd next Thursday baby is in place and I'm measuring 11inches smaller than on DS!

@Willow good luck for Sunday! I understand what you mean about natural labor with your last little one. I wanted to have that "this is it! I'm in labor" moment, but heading for my 3rd CS it's better in the end that it didn't happen that way. The last week of my pregnancy I was suddenly diagnosed with pregnancy induced hypertension and being watched for pre-e. Basically because of the high BPs my son didn't grow that last week (or more) and was small for gestational age (SGA) at birth. But, he was/is very healthy despite being petite. Try not to worry too much!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you! The end is in sight :)

Babydeux that must've been scary I am glad they have a plan in place for you

And good luck to MnG for Sunday! And everyone else who's close! I've been peeking in to follow everyone's progress...excited to see some more babies soon! We need some more labor dust in here though!

Baby Grady is doing great. I'm having to do weight checks weekly with him bc of his small size, but he's grown an inch since birth and 7.5 ounces at his 2 week check. Hard to believe he's been here that long, and my due date is actually Sunday. He's taken to breastfeeding really well, and big brother and sister are enamored with him :)

Attachments

• 20151013_125649.jpg
    20151013_125649.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20151008_121131.jpg
    20151008_121131.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads