The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

:( im gutted with myself!

Thats kinda weird, did you cheat at all charlotte?

not really? :dohh: i had a cracker last night at 9.30? besides that, i can't think? :shrug: im going by wii fit scales :(

Crw without giving tmi have you been for a no 2 recently ? Or drank lots of water? Weighed at same time of day ? All these can affect the scales. If not don't give up you are likely to see the loss next week hugs xx

Blah your one brave lady doing the mc I couldn't think of anything worse to be on

My weigh in is Wednesday but whatcwithvrhe cookie this week and Chinese last night I'm not getting excited about the weigh in. Tonight is the last night of DH junk food so clean slate tomorrow!

Does anyone else porter half sabotage their diet ?

Crw without giving tmi have you been for a no 2 recently ? Or drank lots of water? Weighed at same time of day ? All these can affect the scales. If not don't give up you are likely to see the loss next week hugs xx

i actually haven't :shock: never thought about that! and nope i weighed myself at 11.40ish & the other day weighed myself at 20.00ish :shrug: xx

i put on 2lbs :(

Have you been eating enough? How much have you been exercising? If you are watching what you eat, and still gaining then it can be several different things.

My weigh is tomorrow, but I have been rubbish this week. Had a full English for brekkie and McDonalds for lunch :blush:

umm on a regular day i have a small bowl or cereal/ one egg scrambled egg & 1 piece of wholemeal toast, salad sandwich/bran muffin for lunch & some tropical juice & my tea when i get in :shrug: i have 2 25 minute walks in the day & 2 circuits on the biggest loser. It's just really bugging me! :(

on a side note, CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
swooning over robbie from angus thongs & perfect snogging :cloud9:

It might be a case that you aren't eating enough, so when you do your body is converting that energy into fat as it thinks you are starving.

Try to have three meals and two snacks in a day. This keeps your blood sugar level, which stabilises your metabolism and this means that you will be burning fat all day. Once your blood sugar and metabolism dip, you don't burn fat.

Are you doing 2 circuit sessions a week? How hard to you find them? If you are going at high intensity twice a week, I would recommend changing to medium intensity 4x a week instead for 30mins at a time.

umm on a regular day i have a small bowl or cereal/ one egg scrambled egg & 1 piece of wholemeal toast, salad sandwich/bran muffin for lunch & some tropical juice & my tea when i get in :shrug: i have 2 25 minute walks in the day & 2 circuits on the biggest loser. It's just really bugging me! :(

It doesnt sound like you are eating enough? And how much water do you drink a day? Dont be disheartened, the first few weeks are the hardest :hugs:

ahh dont be down about it CRWx, like other posters said it can be all sorts of reasons and you could be bloated or whatever. try weighing yourself at the same time as the previous time, wearing similar clothes for consistency and even if you dont lose this week I am sure you will next week.

I had a nice roast today and substituted roast potatoes for butternut squash and sweet potato mash and it was delish!! mmmm

I have been hopeless all weekend, chinese last night and mum cooked lasagna today. tomorrow, I am going to write down every thing that touches my lips!! Gym tomorrow, it will be the first time I will have been on my own!!!

Girls I need shouting at!!! I am never going to fit into a wedding dress :(

It might be a case that you aren't eating enough, so when you do your body is converting that energy into fat as it thinks you are starving.

Try to have three meals and two snacks in a day. This keeps your blood sugar level, which stabilises your metabolism and this means that you will be burning fat all day. Once your blood sugar and metabolism dip, you don't burn fat.

Are you doing 2 circuit sessions a week? How hard to you find them? If you are going at high intensity twice a week, I would recommend changing to medium intensity 4x a week instead for 30mins at a time.

Hmm, what's a good snack food? :kiss: I'm doing 2 circuits ideally twice a week but last week i went at it like a bull in a china shop & couldn't walk without really bad pain for 3 days :lol: so maybe i should change to medium intensity 4x, thanks for that advice :hugs:

It doesnt sound like you are eating enough? And how much water do you drink a day? Dont be disheartened, the first few weeks are the hardest :hugs:

I drink about a litre a day, which i know isn't enough but i dont drink much at all :( i need to keep a note of this me thinks!

I have been hopeless all weekend, chinese last night and mum cooked lasagna today. tomorrow, I am going to write down every thing that touches my lips!! Gym tomorrow, it will be the first time I will have
been on my own!!!

Girls I need shouting at!!! I am never going to fit into a wedding dress :(

if you shout at me ill shout at you!? :coffee:

:) I need you to use that mega phone on me xxxx

Bagged up all the "rubbish" food and told OH to take it to work!!!

Thinking about trying low ish carbs, well just having like all bran, or porridge for breakfast, salad or soup for lunch, the veggies and meat or fish for tea.Just cutting out bread and pasta and rice. Not sure!!!Argh!!! Just wish I could stick to something!!!

xxx

CRwx, you should have snacks like rice cakes, hummus with veg sticks, nuts, dried fruits, fruit, oak cakes, cottage cheese, yogurt, fruit smoothie, low fat milkshake, etc

what's yazoo like for a drink? I've got 2 bottles of it in the fridge and really want them :lol: ill keep them in mind, thanks huni :kiss: & yep jules, i will shout! xx

I'm really hoping for a good weight loss tomorrow when i weigh in....am nervous!

I'm right there with you! I have the same fear, but my weigh in is Tuesday! Also it doesn't help that the sale that I just bought says that I'm 8 pounds more than my first weigh in at the initial appointment.

Any of you have hypothyroid?

I do and have been dealing with it since 2003 and got diagnosed in 2004 after having to see an allergist as I had hives all over my body for nearly a year with no improvement. It turned out to be my body attacking itself do to my thyroid not working correctly. As soon as the meds started working I finally stopped having hives. :happydance: It's been great! But I notice that I have a hard time losing weight and keeping it off. I'm hoping that once I get down to a good weight that I will be able to stay there and be off the synthroid.

Have a good night!

I have hypothyroidism too, and i find it sooooo tricky to loose weight because of it.

Well done :D! I lost 1lb since yday :rofl:

hello ladies lovely to see all these losses :) ive had a crazy weekend so not had a chance to get on here n still have no scales lol picking some up this weekend, ive been having loads of stress with selling my car as it was wedding fund and that needs to be paid asap along with all the other things i need to pay for :( ive not been to bad on the diet side tho my ds n ohs bdays tomoro so prob eat cake lol i no thats bad but hey !! how we all feeling/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->