The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

Wow Blah, only just noticed your blinkie. Well done! And happy belated birthday to Amelie :)

Thanks! No signs of weaning off it either :shock:

We're great :D She was 2 on Tuesday :cloud9: I'm so tired, so glad last day at work tomorrow then weekend :happydance:

How're you Charlotte?

Wow Blah, only just noticed your blinkie. Well done! And happy belated birthday to Amelie :)

I'm good thanks hun! Think i over did the ol' exercise tho, went abit crazy results in not being able to walk :rofl: & wow at the blinkie! serious achievement :thumbup: Happy belated birthday to her! I wrote it in your thread the other day but i can say it again yippee! xx

Lousy day , JJ had his injections today and as it was pouring with rain decided not to go out for a walk :)

Then to top it off I had one of DH rolo cookies , I'm blaming husband as I'd never buy that

New day tomorrow so no point dwelling.... Damn cookie

tomorrows another day hun :hugs:

Im really struggling :cry:

Everything i see i want to eat...Im not doing well...Im always so hungry so just eat anything :cry:

this has got to stop...
i need help!

You can do it hun! :thumbup: hold that head up high, chest out :)winkwink:) and think positive! you can do it, i promise! xx

honest, you can! I felt like that yesterday- i've been angry/upset today & i'm still feeling a little but down but i know we can! :hugs:

Has anyone else found that when they have started eating healthily their skin has gone awful? Mine is horrible but when I was eating lots over Xmas it was fine! Could be being back at work and air con I suppose? :shrug: My lips are really dry too and I am sooooo tired during the day as well, damn healthy eating makes me feel worse! Am keeping it up, drinking lots of water too and not snacking on bad things at work :thumbup:
Lucy, dont give up! if you gradually go into a diet you are more likely to keep it up, rather than pressurise yourself in the first week to eat super-healthily :hugs:

my skin was pretty spotty at first, i got some dead good face wash & scrub from super drug though mmm :cloud9:

my skin was pretty spotty at first, i got some dead good face wash & scrub from super drug though mmm :cloud9:

What do you use? If Im not being nosey :blush: Its hard to find a face wash that doesnt dry the skin, especially when the weather is as cold as it is.

it's superdrugs own it's called pure i think for sensitive skin, the face wash & the scrub, i have the cucumber wipes too.. wash & scrub were 2 for £3 :thumbup: xxx

I've changed my goal weight reward to a clarisonic. Apparently theyre AMAZING but i cant justify the price of it! I will if i get to goal.

hey ladies i feel awful again today :( my nose wont bloody stop running :( im at work till 6 too hope the day hurrys up im already fed up lol.... ive managed to stay focuesd on the diet tho so im pleased with that :) cause normally when im ill i want junk food lol. im wondering what to have for dinner tonight any suggestions? xxx

I need inspiration for dinner tonight too... hmmmm!

Me toooooo, I was thinking of chicken with sweet pot wedges, and salad or veg, but want some sort of marinade, have one in the cupboard mango, chili and lime, but It`s high in fat, so was thinking of doing my own, but no idea how much of each!!! I will prob put to much chili and won`t be able to eat it!!!

I was bad had nachos when we went to my friends last night, then had 2 prawn ( she had pork and beef too, but i thought that prawns would be lower in fat) fajitas, and a skinny cow lolly!!!

Off to buy and exercise bra today, I hate my boobs, along with my bum and thighs :(

xxx

chicken with sweet pot wedges sounds yummy, mmmm!! I made my own chips last night which were delish and low fat, why is it today though, as its Friday I feel like I should have something bad (but bad in the gooooood sense)?

We are having a Rosemary Conley recipe of creamy chicken Korma.Low fat and really really scrummy!

I am going to make this...

https://www.philadelphia.co.uk/phil...gecRef=609&rid=10029&siteid=philadelphia3-prd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->