The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

and replace the oil with fry light and just do my own rice :)

im going shopping in a bit to buy lots of healthy things!

any ideas what i can make for meals?

i also feel cos its fri i should have something naughty, i am sure i will say the same tomorrow too ;-)

and replace the oil with fry light and just do my own rice :)

Which recipe have you chosen? It just went to home page on my screen

I love the Thai green chick curry
Moussaka was over rated
Vegetable pasta was good

I love the Philly site !

Had a good day today making up for that damn rolo cookie I walked twice as far today ! For lunch I had M&S morroccan chick and cous cous it was delish :)

Thinking of doing rice with fish in sauce and stir fry veg tonight, DH will probably disagree

Got my gym induction tomorrow morning !

i had a cheeky weigh in -2lbs! :happydance:

thankyou sweetie :hugs:

how are you? xx

Im good thanks! Been to the gym twice this week, for 3 hours ish in total, hoping to see a loss too! Going to wreck all this good work though if Im not careful as am off out tomorrow night... :haha:

:lol:! awww, well done you! I need to up my exercise :) x

I had the fajita chicken with taco shells and rice, it was "ok" and worked out quite high in calories although still within my range as I'd had a good gym session :)

Well done to all the weight losses, I gave in today and weighed and I've lost 5lb!! May well put that back on tonight with Domino's and Ben and Jerry's but official weigh in isnt until Tuesday so if it's at least 4lb by then I'll be happy!

yay well done everyone! i've got cous cous & sweetcorn for my tea :)

Wow everyones getting really good weightlosses..... Really want to weigh in now

Had gym induction today can't wait to start working out . Having Chinese tonight but I've gone for mushroom rice and sweet and sour prawns so hopefully that's a good option out of a bad bunch ???

i want to lose weight and am starting tomorrow, now that we have completed our family im determined to lose weight id like to lose 2stone. im going away in june so fingers crossed im going to buy a smaller swimsuit so that is my aim!

I'm really hoping for a good weight loss tomorrow when i weigh in....am nervous!

Well, my scales are buggered :( but I got some pj bottoms for xmas but I had to pull the ties on them as tight as I could otherwise they just fell straight off. I've not worn them for about a week and put them on yesterday and I didn't even need to tie them. They haven't shrunk in the wash because they're still just as long as they were before. Meaning I must have put weight on around my waist :happydance:

i put on 2lbs :(

I'm really hoping for a good weight loss tomorrow when i weigh in....am nervous!

I'm right there with you! I have the same fear, but my weigh in is Tuesday! Also it doesn't help that the sale that I just bought says that I'm 8 pounds more than my first weigh in at the initial appointment.

Any of you have hypothyroid?

I do and have been dealing with it since 2003 and got diagnosed in 2004 after having to see an allergist as I had hives all over my body for nearly a year with no improvement. It turned out to be my body attacking itself do to my thyroid not working correctly. As soon as the meds started working I finally stopped having hives. :happydance: It's been great! But I notice that I have a hard time losing weight and keeping it off. I'm hoping that once I get down to a good weight that I will be able to stay there and be off the synthroid.

Have a good night!

i'm doing master cleanse, only on day 1 though lol. have ordered slimming world books from ebay so will go onto SW when they come through the post but want to do atleast a few days of the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->