The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

Wow, theres some fab news on the thread, congrats kizzyt! and AB well done on the gain! :thumbup:
Im sitting here googling how many calories there are in fish and chips (too many :dohh:), seriously need takeaway! I went to the gym today after work so feel good, but also like I deserve a takeaway. I wont get one, I will just sit and sulk instead :sulk:

oh god heartburn is so bad tonight :wacko:

well I going to be honest, Iv been really bad...
Im not even going to weigh in, because i know i havent done well.
Starting tommorrow, Comes the healthy eating. Iv been out and bought lots of fruit and veg and healthy options, Im also going to get uo early and walk walk walk!

Im sorry iv been bad :blush:

Lucy you've done the right thing though stocked up on healthy food to reduce temptations. I think you will be pleasantly surprised next week when you weigh in xx

sorry I haven't updated ladies,had a hell of a time with harvey...will do it now :) so for those who haven't put their total loss and current weight on the thread could you post a message on here with it on,or PM me :) thanks ladies.xx

Hope Harvey is feeling better and thanks for updating x

Hardly eaten anything today. Been to a funeral this afternoon though so had a little bit of buffet food, naughty AB! I will make up for it with my dinner tonight though I think

ive been pretty bad, gonna re-start monday :) x

Ive lost 4 lbs! :happydance: Didnt think it would be that much, have weighed myself 4 times today to make sure too :dohh:
Hope everyone is having a good weekend, Im trying not to overdo the food, but had a scone for lunch :blush: To be fair, Im having soup for dinner so will balance out over the day :thumbup:
(dont I use a lot of smilies in my messages! haha!)

i do too :lol: don't worry! i'm restarting tomorrow as i've been really bad and let it fall to ruins. Well done for losing 4lbs! Proud of ya ;) x

well done lm :)

I have lost 2lb :) but i am going tohave to start doing it properly though, as oh comes home and eats sweets in front of me and i cant say no........

well done hun :happydance: tomorrow is my new start :flower:

Lollipop mu DH is exactly the same and buys complete junk food when out food shopping grrr

Congrats lm and lollipop on both your losses

Kazzyt how you feeling ? Hope your keeping well x

I've been eating lots of carbs the past couple of days and finally got af ( been waiting 50 days) so now understand why I've Bern so hungry etc. Hoping by tomorrow I can eat sensibly again

we can be healthy again together JC x

Can you add me to the list pleaseee? :flower:

Don't want to share my actual weight :blush: but I am aiming to lose 2st 8lb! Have my 1st weigh in at my SW group tomorrow so will update with my 1st week's loss then! Good luck everyone :hugs: x

Hello ttc_lolly! :flower: and well done lollip0p on the loss! :thumbup:
Jellycat, 50 days?!? crikey! Since having LO I am now finding I want to binge on carbs before AF, hoping to curb it though. I love bread and butter so as long as I dont have butter I wont be tempted to eat the bread.
Does anyone have a cheat day? I was thinking of having one a week, but feel too guilty if I eat bad stuff :dohh:

Hi ttc lolly, good luck with sw

LM I'm hoping my cycles will get shorter and regulate as I seem to be having really heavy af since LO born. I've just been sooooo hungry and I don't think it was due to starting the diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->