The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

Hey girls, well done to all of you who have lost weight! I had a mega feast yesterday at the wedding so hoping I'll have put on a bit more weight since last time I checked (2 bowls of broccolli and stilton soup, turkey, potatoes and veg and apple crumble with ice cream and toffee sauce. And a sausage butty at night to be precise lol) Going to try and get to the scales today. Fingers crossed!

Kazzyt how you feeling ? Hope your keeping well x

Thanks Jellycat, I am feeling great thank you, a little paranoid, worried, scared etc but also very excited!! I feel soooo bloated though my jeans are tight already!! Am still working out but at lower levels and less intensity so I can stay healthy :) thanks for asking xx

well done to everyone who's lost (or put if that's what you want :)), I am weighing in tomorrow but I havent been too good after getting my BFP so who knows what I'll find!!

lost 1lb, but i got what looks like a :bfp: about 15 minutes ago xx

:blush:

For any of you who have an iphone, download the free app 'My fitness pal' It's really good and it's free!

argh Im trying not to snack but my bellys growling lol :rofl: xx

For any of you who have an iphone, download the free app 'My fitness pal' It's really good and it's free!

This is what I've been using the past couple of weeks, it's really good and easy to use !

Kazzyt glad your doing well

Crw congratulations !!

not taking it as a complete positive until i get to the docs for my blood to be tested, was quite a faint pink line though so FXd :happydance:

CRWx that's fantastic, congratulations!! I hope your blood tests go well :)

AB/Jellycat, I use MFP too, its great!

I put on a pound this week, ooops. I am not surprised though, I am sooo bloated!

thankyouuuu! don't wanna hijack the thread :blush: sorry girlies! i'm mega excited :) x

thanks sweetpea :cloud9: how's everyones weightloss?xx

Just weighed myself... 7st 8 1/4lbs :D another 2lbs on in a week!

very well done AB! :happydance:

i really want to weigh myself but i have to see if i can hold out till friday at least.

whats everyone having for dinner tonight?

we're having lasagne, we've decided to try to make it lower fat/cals by only doing one layer of pasta/cheese sauce. so in effect we're having kind of a pasta bake. haha! I will have some veg with it.

I was quite bad yesterday so being good today but I am staaaarrrving!

jacket taty i think! :) x

Weigh in day lost 1lb, I'm really pleased as not eaten great this week with little exercise and had AF so I'm really pleased. Back on it this week total loss so far 5lb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->