The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

So I haven't been back for a couple of days but I have lost 5.5lbs. I am pretty happy with that so far. Hopefully I do not give up. I am such an instant gratification type person. I need results now lol...Just gotta keep going

Found out Monday the Clomid is not doing it's job. I am pretty bummed. I mean I have 2 beautiful daughters and if that is what I am meant to have then I am happy. I just can't shake this feeling of my family not being finished yet. Why is this so hard?

Ssw Congrats on the weightloss ! Sorry to hear about the clomid, keep positive xx

Well done for the weightless Hun! Big hugs about the clomid :hugs:

well iv lost 3lbs this week :happydance:

Oh and with this....MY 5000TH POST!!!!!!

:happydance: i'm scared to weigh myself :blush:

Congrats Lucy !

Crw me to I dread my Wednesday weigh in by the Friday five days of dread ! Good luck x

i think i've put quite a bit on, i haven't moved much this week at all cause of my fractured toes :lol: xx

Well done glitterfairy that's great !!

Crw I'm tempted not to weigh in this week as I've done hardly any exercise this week. Now I've got a cold since this morning so doubt I'll do anything next couple of days either :-(. How did you fracture your toes ?

i kicked my bedroom wall by accident, turning round quickly and they bent completely backwards :sick:

Ouchie , bet your eyes watered when that happened!

i had to sit on the floor :rofl: shock!

welll, iv just eaten a cream egg :blush:

WHY O WHY does OH spoil everything!

My husband is exactly the same ! He buys junk and then wonders why I eat it. Think it will be so much better when I'm back at work out of temptation !

Well took the plunge and weighed in , lost 1 lb. Not a fantastic loss but a loss is a loss. Aiming to try harder this week, already this morning I've done 55 minutes on biggest loser as can't go out today until my delivery arrives

Hi ladies, I haven't had a chance to weigh myself in ages! Going to do it tomorrow. I feel like I've put weight on though so FX'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->