The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

Would an fresh orange juice count as breakfast :dohh:

Just eat a slice of dry or with marg toast or something with a glass of OJ hun. I used to be the same as you and could do without breakfast so easily but I force myself and now I quite enjoy it :)

Think I will move my arse and get some toast and peanut butter.

Been slacking in the breakfast area because I've felt so poo the last couple of days

Hands up who just made some gooey mars bar cookies and had to try one :blush::dohh:

Oh well will be good rest of the day :)

Hands up who just made some gooey mars bar cookies and had to try one :blush::dohh:

Oh well will be good rest of the day :)

Bet they were yummy :)

I just had 1/2 an avocado with my lunch, they are soooo high in fat!!! Might be healthy fat, but still fat!!!

xxx

Think I will move my arse and get some toast and peanut butter.

Been slacking in the breakfast area because I've felt so poo the last couple of days

Ab, I have found the best crunchy peanut butter, its organic and made by meridan, I got some from the health food store yesterday, it was £1.96, not sure how that compares with normal peanut butter? But it is soooooo nice, I had some with apple slices last night!!! Yum!!

Good luck with eating breakfast, I have to leave it about an hour in the morning before I eat anything.
xxxx

today i've had a bowl of krave cereal, a cookie :blush: & a bottle of water :) xx

i had a bowl of soup and spilt it over brand new cream carpet :shock: with a piece of bread and pasta for tea! lots of carbs eep :lol: :hugs:

Well i found out on Tuesday night that I am pregnant!!! :):):)

But I am determined to continue the healthy eating so I dont become a whale (or more of one at least!), I went to the gym last night too just took it easier than normal. I have to try not to give in to the temptation of lots of cake now :)

Big congratulations kizzyt, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy !! My LO was due September 23rd and I got my bfp 16th Jan last year .

thanks ladies! very excited but also nervous as its our first full cycle after m/c. so fingers crossed!!!

I weighed myself earlier on the electronic scales... 7st 6.25lbs :happydance: I've put on 2.25lbs in less than 2 weeks :)

P.s Congrats kizzyt!

Congratulations Hun!!!! :happydance: wish you all the best :) I've been speculating lately :blush: the first our thread baby yay! I've just woke up :shock: well done AB! You're doing great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->