The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

i hate my belly too hun :(

It's so scarred and marked and disgustingly flabby.It's repulsive :(

mines flabby too :( i haven't even had a baby yet :cry:

circuit training 1 of best exercises to loose weight off your belly still cant say 100% it will fall from there to begin with though.

well i'm eating a piece of birthday cake for breakfast :blush:

Well had a sneaky weigh in this morning to see if anythings happened now I'm exercising every day and I've lost a pound in two days. Hope this continues for the rest of the week.

well done hun!! xx

Oh dear weekend has been my downfall again this week

Yesterday we had Indian but I bought healthy light choice instead of take out
Tonight DH cooked roast and roasted all the carrots and everything was drenched in oil grrr told DH that next week I'm cooking roast ( then I can just use my 1 cal spray ) and steam the veg

Think I need to teach my DH about healthy eating as he doesn't seem to understand as he's never had to diet before

Oh well Monday tomorrow ...... If Anyones still dieting ????? Been abit quiet the past few days on this thread !

i'm trying to be nice & healthy still :thumbup:

Crw keep it up !!

When I was pregnant I found week 35 onwards is when I piled on the weight, my bump was so big (went 13 days overdue) that I was unable to get dressed myself in the morning, so sat and slept alot ate more due to boredom and therefore piled on the pounds. Also if you eat healthly during pregnancy your at less risk of gestational diabetes, which is good for you and LO.

Keep it up your doing great, how have you been feeling ?

Hi ladies - agreed I hate my belly the most - I also don't have the baby excuse!

So after 4 weeeks I am up to 12 pounds!! Very pleased my hard work has paid off!!! Going away again this week with work, can't wait to get back and start exercising again!! :) x

I just weighed myself. 7st :( somehow managed to lose 8.5 lbs. I don't know where I'm going wrong!

Thats alot to lose in a short amount of time hun.Have you been ill?
Is it worth a trip to Gp to see if they can suggest anything? x

i'll be back to my exercise n stuff when i feel ok. x

Can I join in? :)

I started my new life plan (seriously, the only way to think of it!) on Jan 5th.

Starting weight= 157.4 lbs
Total loss so far= -6.4 lbs (current weight 151 lbs)
Goal weight= 125 lbs (need to loose 26lbs still)

My goal is to have the weight gone by June 1st. Scared I'm not going to make goal as the loss sorta slowed down after that first week (lost a little over 4lbs in the first week!). My next weigh in day is Wednesday. Hoping for atleast a 1lb loss but would love to see more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->