The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Congrats HayleyJJ!

Are we still updating on here or is there another thread floating about?? I will update again anyway just in case!... I did think af had got me as Jenny had predicted my BFP in May from a cyle I was already on (April) however it turned out to be a chemical and I got the BFP in June but she was right in that it was the cycle I was already on from April, so she was kinda right! Shame it didnt stick :( xxxx

So sorry about your chemical hun!! Jenny was right about me last month (ish) but that was a chemical too. Maybe you'll get a sticky bean this cycle, thats what i'm hoping for. *hugs* xx

Oh, it's every interesting to see what comes out of this. I will update when I get my reading.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 21st and 8th.

Hopin, i'm trés excited for you!!

Thank you, well I think they botched up my blood work, going to have to go back to the office in the morning and redoing my bloods. And he is making me go to the hospital to get a scan... something is'nt right... I just feel it.. He's calling me tomorrow to discuss his findings, he was so in and out of my room quick I did'nt ask him what he found... Just hope I don't have a mass/cyst that needs removed, he did'nt examine me, just did blood work and listened to my heart and abdomen... He's calling me tomorrow and we'll discuss stuff and go from there...

Thanks for your support hun and everybody asking much luv to ya :hugs:

I hope you get some answers. I am thinking about you! :hugs:

Thank you... :hugs:

Well I just got off the phone with my doctor he told me that it was negative, no pregnancy and that he was concerned about the good sized cyst on my right ovary that may be causing the commotion... got some medicine for my stomach (nerves) thinks I have IBS great... GRRR and some Xanax for my nerves... :haha: I really don't want to get this scan and I'm going to try to hold it off but from the sounds of it being so big that may be the reason for my not getting pregnant GRRR may have to have surgery to remove it and I'm not likin that at all :(

But I'm fine... moving onward... holding out for my prediction for a July conceive and a August BFP... It will give me time to get things taken care of and lose this weight :haha:

Back to the drawing board per say... hehehe

:hugs:... I see you have a July/August prediction too... there is still hope for us being bump buddies... ;)

Aww, sorry to hear that! Thoughts and prayers are with you... xxxxx :flower:

I've been lurking... and I just want to say that Xanax has quite possibly saved the lives of hundreds on my bad days! LOL There is no shame in needing it! I love it when necessary!

I wish you'd have gotten better news, but getting it all taken care of then getting your BFP right on time sounds like a plan! Good luck! :hugs:

Thank you all... and YES Xanax does wonders.... :haha: I'm just going to take it on my bad days... lol Look out... hehehe My stomach had calmed down thank god, I'm tired of pooping day and night, you'd think I'd drop weight... not..... GRRRR

Heres to next month :)

I hope you get some answers. I am thinking about you! :hugs:

Thank you... :hugs:

Well I just got off the phone with my doctor he told me that it was negative, no pregnancy and that he was concerned about the good sized cyst on my right ovary that may be causing the commotion... got some medicine for my stomach (nerves) thinks I have IBS great... GRRR and some Xanax for my nerves... :haha: I really don't want to get this scan and I'm going to try to hold it off but from the sounds of it being so big that may be the reason for my not getting pregnant GRRR may have to have surgery to remove it and I'm not likin that at all :(

But I'm fine... moving onward... holding out for my prediction for a July conceive and a August BFP... It will give me time to get things taken care of and lose this weight :haha:

Back to the drawing board per say... hehehe

:hugs:... I see you have a July/August prediction too... there is still hope for us being bump buddies... ;)

Yup that still can be the case. I hope that those predictions are right! At lease for some of us! I hope you get all this sorted soon. Are you getting the scan soon?

I'm calling right now to see when I can get scheduled, I'm so dreading this considering there is no bubs in there :( Hopefully tomorrow I can get in, got to see how much its going to cost me, maybe I can put 1/2 down... lol

Looks like July is the month for alot of us with bfp in August... come on July... It seems I may be ovulating now GRRR go figure... no OH... oh well... He'll get his act together and it will happen next month, my predictions from my psychic friend is July conceive with TWINS... So I'm just looking forward to July...

Hope you get your :bfp: sooner... that would be Awesome!!

Hi Ladies,

July/August/Sept its not that far away.....Me thinks we can all live with that!.......hey ho its going to happen for lots of us really soon! Looking forward to having a whole boat load of bump buddies!

Definately the more the merrier, even if some get there :bfp: sooner... Lets keep the faith and the great PMA going ;)

Definately the more the merrier, even if some get there :bfp: sooner... Lets keep the faith and the great PMA going ;)

Am with you on this one hon........:bfp:s in ample amounts coming this way in the next few cycles :thumbup:

I dont think my prediction is gonna come true. I am 8dpo and have no symptoms. Boobs are sore on and off, but not really much else :( x

just wanted to udate. i was supposed to retest yesterday, but on tuesday when i was leaving work i took a nasty spill down the steps. i needed stitches, 2 ct scans and chest xrays. it turns out i only pulled all of the muscles in my neck and shoulders. so the logistics of poas is not really possible right now. af still has not shown up. if she is still not here by sunday and i am a little more mobale i will test then

good luck everyone. hope everyone gets there bfps very soon

just wanted to udate. i was supposed to retest yesterday, but on tuesday when i was leaving work i took a nasty spill down the steps. i needed stitches, 2 ct scans and chest xrays. it turns out i only pulled all of the muscles in my neck and shoulders. so the logistics of poas is not really possible right now. af still has not shown up. if she is still not here by sunday and i am a little more mobale i will test then

good luck everyone. hope everyone gets there bfps very soon

Poor you! Hope you heal quickly... and that your little bean is in there, safe and sound :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->