The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

just wanted to udate. i was supposed to retest yesterday, but on tuesday when i was leaving work i took a nasty spill down the steps. i needed stitches, 2 ct scans and chest xrays. it turns out i only pulled all of the muscles in my neck and shoulders. so the logistics of poas is not really possible right now. af still has not shown up. if she is still not here by sunday and i am a little more mobale i will test then

good luck everyone. hope everyone gets there bfps very soon

Hope you get better soon.x.x :flower:

OMG So sorry to hear Sleepen that is terrible.. super big :hugs: for ya... get well soon.. :flower: FX'D AF stays away... Get feeling better hun, rest up.. :hugs:

I dont think my prediction is gonna come true. I am 8dpo and have no symptoms. Boobs are sore on and off, but not really much else :( x

PMA HON :hugs: AND REMEMBER SOMETIMES HARDLY OR NO SIGNS AT ALL CAN BE A GOOD SIGN :thumbup:

just wanted to udate. i was supposed to retest yesterday, but on tuesday when i was leaving work i took a nasty spill down the steps. i needed stitches, 2 ct scans and chest xrays. it turns out i only pulled all of the muscles in my neck and shoulders. so the logistics of poas is not really possible right now. af still has not shown up. if she is still not here by sunday and i am a little more mobale i will test then

good luck everyone. hope everyone gets there bfps very soon

Goodness you poor thing :hugs: speedy recovery and :bfp: :dust: coming yuor way!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 14th and 4th.

I got my :bfp: a month early :wohoo: last wk 9th june

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 14th and 4th.

congrats :happydance:

Jenny Renny Reading: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 23rd and 17th.

I got my BFP on Monday at 10dpo and did it again this morning at 13dpo with a digi... a little bit early for my prediction.

:flower::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All these Beautiful :bfp: give me so much hope. Wishing you a happy & healthy one.x.x

Jenny Renny Reading: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 23rd and 17th.

I got my BFP on Monday at 10dpo and did it again this morning at 13dpo with a digi... a little bit early for my prediction.

:flower::happydance:

YEah, another one!

Many CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Again, wishing you a happy and HEALTHY one. I wonder if the Flavour will be a boy as predicted?

Girls im testing today, my boobs have been killin all night and yesterday.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Congratulations Jane23 & Goddess25! :baby:
Wishing you both the best! and A happy and healthy pregnancy + a super sticky bean!!

Good luck Charlotteee on :test: I'm crossing my fingers, toes and everything else for a big ole :bfp: :hugs:

I hope my Jenny prediction is early... lol Yay for Jenny!!

I've posted a thread in pregnancy tests.

Gonna do one tonight with a more sensitive test x

okay so jenny was right i got my bfp this morning. going to make a doc app as soon as possible to make sure all is ok after my fall

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->