The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

More good news... I just got back from my doctors office appointment and he listened to my heart and abdomen, then ordered bloods and a scan... He had the funniest look on his face when he said I need a scan. I'm going to wait to see what the blood tests are first and go from there... WOOHOOO... This may be it ladies... :happydance: :happydance:

More good news... I just got back from my doctors office appointment and he listened to my heart and abdomen, then ordered bloods and a scan... He had the funniest look on his face when he said I need a scan. I'm going to wait to see what the blood tests are first and go from there... WOOHOOO... This may be it ladies... :happydance: :happydance:

Told you it would be good news :thumbup: now :coffee: and wait for that :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

Everything is crossed for you!!!! Thought about you on the weekend and couldn't wait for your update. I bet this is it!!

How many DPO are you???

:hug:

Fingers crossed Hopin - when do you get your results?

Thank you all... its not totally confirmed yet but the look on his face was priceless.. I've gotten a cyst and that lil shit may be the problem, he thinks I'm further off?? I'm not sure what is going on, he's a good doctor too.. He said not to rely on HPTS? I was like why, he said they are faulty and that bloods will tell all... So I have to wait and see what the blood work says tomorrow afternoon, the scan is scheduled for 3:00 but I'm going to hold off to see what my bloods say first...So far so good ;)

That is such awesome news! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! I know this is it for you! :hugs:

OMG, My heart was racing... Its so unreal.... wait till my Mom finds out... :haha: she is going to freak out... she thought it was a stomach virus... lol

I really hope you get yours this month, I redid my siggy and your in it too :hugs:

OMG, My heart was racing... Its so unreal.... wait till my Mom finds out... :haha: she is going to freak out... she thought it was a stomach virus... lol

I really hope you get yours this month, I redid my siggy and your in it too :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you Hopin! I appreciate it..... :hugs:

Your very welcome, I know its going to happen for you... Wow... I just got goosebumps... I just hope its the news I want to hear..... GRRR the wait begins...
when I sit I could feel like a knot in the mid of my belly, strange but he felt it too..
I wish I had a camera so I could of gotten his reaction... Priceless...

Well ladies I've got to go... I need to force myself to eat something grrr... I'll be back on later if not tomorrow... I will update you as soon as I find out... :hugs:

thank you all so much for your support... It means the world to me . I don't know what I would do without you Huge Hugs to you all

TTYL

Your very welcome, I know its going to happen for you... Wow... I just got goosebumps... I just hope its the news I want to hear..... GRRR the wait begins...
when I sit I could feel like a knot in the mid of my belly, strange but he felt it too..
I wish I had a camera so I could of gotten his reaction... Priceless...

I have a knot right in the middle too hopin dont think its a :baby: for me though.....at least not right now! am sure it can be sorted whatever is going on :blush: :hugs::hugs: night night hon will be back tomorrow for your much anticipated update :)bfp::bfp::bfp:)

Thank you :cry: Its now kicking in... I'm prayin for a miracle all my life... I can do this without him... :cry: I'm gonna get something to eat and hit the sack early, I will update you all as soon as I find out... I hope its good news.... feelin sad all of a sudden...

Everyone have a good nite and I will pray for you all tonight :hugs:

wow congrats on the new bfps
good luck to all especially those going for tests
still no af for me have not retested et think i will wait till wednesday just to be safe. if still no af or bfp i will make an appointment for docs so we can see what is going on.

one again good luck all

Wooow, good luck.x.x.x.x
:happydance:

Is it just me ladies :shrug: but there seems to be quite a few of us this cycle going/thinking about going to the Dr because of AWOL :witch: and :bfn: or dodgy :witch:

Just a thought mmmmmmmmmm!

Thank you :cry: Its now kicking in... I'm prayin for a miracle all my life... I can do this without him... :cry: I'm gonna get something to eat and hit the sack early, I will update you all as soon as I find out... I hope its good news.... feelin sad all of a sudden...

Everyone have a good nite and I will pray for you all tonight :hugs:

Thinking of you today hopin. I can't wait to hear your fantastic news! I am so excited for you! :hugs::happydance::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->