The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Hey ladies, Jenny was wrong for me im afraid, AF got me today :( xxx

Well, even after reading through a few pages of positive/negatives.....

I bit the bullet and paid for a reading too.

I'll keep you posted!

Edited to say that: I filled in the form and then was sent to the payment page to order....Did I do it the right way?

Hey ladies, Jenny was wrong for me im afraid, AF got me today :( xxx

:hugs::hugs: so sorry the witch got you too hon! seems she is getting quite a lot of readings wrong! Am not holding out much hope that she will get mine right! either :hugs::hugs:

MADLYTTC - Yes there does seem to be a lot of wrong ones!! I hope u get your BFP soon!! xx

ok just wanted to update bfn this morning (with an equate test from walmart) am 4 days late and still no signs of af. (did have to buy a new bra yesterday though as i was popping out of my normal one. so not sure what is going on

good luck everyone

:hugs: leanne27 you too hon! :thumbup:

Sounds good sleepen ?new bra? hope your :bfp: is just round the corner. I got my :bfp: 9 days after :witch: was due with DS and then it was real faint :thumbup: fxed and gl!

Just like to chime in that I had a reading w/JennyRenny and it came in tonight and it says...

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that looks to begin at the start of that month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 8th and 12th.

We're trying soy next cycle so, who knows?
I know it's all in fun but, couldn't resist
Actually, the very nice lady down the road reads tarot & I was thinking about going to see her also, this is making me nutzier than I already am :haha:

Good luck all
:dust:

Just like to chime in that I had a reading w/JennyRenny and it came in tonight and it says...

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that looks to begin at the start of that month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 8th and 12th.

We're trying soy next cycle so, who knows?
I know it's all in fun but, couldn't resist
Actually, the very nice lady down the road reads tarot & I was thinking about going to see her also, this is making me nutzier than I already am :haha:

Good luck all
:dust:

Its ok if your feeling nutz hon you will feel right at home with us ladies here then :thumbup:

Just want to add to the list that my prediction:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 18th and 28th.

was wrong. AF came today. Should've known it's too good to be true!

Just want to add to the list that my prediction:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 18th and 28th.

was wrong. AF came today. Should've known it's too good to be true!

Jenny is certainly getting a heck load of predictions wrong here ladies :shrug:

Just popped back in to share my Jenny Renny reading with you all.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 22nd and 28th.

Hoping that will come true, but at the end of the day it's all in the name of fun, right? :wacko:
:shrug:

I'm deffo due my AF around 28th of June as missed O' this month due to it being late.

Can you please add me to your list, please.

hi all i cant remember if i've already put my prediction on but here it is i sooooo hope it is correct :thumbup:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and 11th.

ok just wanted to update bfn this morning (with an equate test from walmart) am 4 days late and still no signs of af. (did have to buy a new bra yesterday though as i was popping out of my normal one. so not sure what is going on

good luck everyone

Oh wow... sounds like you are pregnant... woohooo 1st sign right there.. and being 4 days late YEP... I have read to wait 7 days from the start of your period to test, give your body time to build up HCG... Good Luck hun
Wishing you the Best... Keep us posted.. :)

Both Sandra and Cheri22 said conception month May!! woohoo gonna find out at 3pm
if it does'nt happen no worries... It will happen soon :)

Congrats HayleyJJ!

Are we still updating on here or is there another thread floating about?? I will update again anyway just in case!... I did think af had got me as Jenny had predicted my BFP in May from a cyle I was already on (April) however it turned out to be a chemical and I got the BFP in June but she was right in that it was the cycle I was already on from April, so she was kinda right! Shame it didnt stick :( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->