The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I know. I think its all a con to be honest. The amount of girls that haven't got there prediciton come true. Waste of money! x

This thread had definitely convinced me to skip getting a reading! :( Big :hugs: to all of you who had incorrect predictions!

I've heard many have gotten there predictions right... Remember it is just for fun and entertainment only, I'm on standby... It gives Women some sort of hope if anything... I love getting readings... but unfortunately I'm at my limit... :haha: But to each is own :)

Heres mine:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of January from a cycle you are currently on that began in December. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of October 2010 - specific reference to the 5th and 12th.

Jennifer

Did not happen :(

I've heard many have gotten there predictions right... Remember it is just for fun and entertainment only, I'm on standby... It gives Women some sort of hope if anything... I love getting readings... but unfortunately I'm at my limit... :haha: But to each is own :)

I agree.

Although, I am taking it with a pinch of salt and some fun, although I guess there will be a little disappointment if I don't get my BFP, but that is down to me and DH not the reading. We have a 'Catch the Plan' at the moment and all the effort we are putting in to get there with timing, charting, supplements etc, may feel like we are not doing enough.

I completely feel for all the ladies who have got BFN, it's tough when we don't get the Positive result that our Symptom spotting leads us to believe we will. :flower::flower::flower: :hugs: Good Luck to us all.

Yep, your definately right...

I look at it as it gives me something to look forward to... they say be positive and think good things and visualize the pregnancy. and Yes it does take 2 to tango... :haha:
I'm just glad they did'nt come back and tell me nahh your dried up or no children in your future... haha... I'm thinking August for sure ;)

Hi Missy and All

I got my BFP yesterday. Jenny predicted May so a month out but I thought I would let you know my good news. Not sure of my dates yet, cos I was trying the relaxed approach and didn't pay much attention but I reckon EDD will be March/beginning April.

Baby dust to all :kiss:

Hi Missy and All

I got my BFP yesterday. Jenny predicted May so a month out but I thought I would let you know my good news. Not sure of my dates yet, cos I was trying the relaxed approach and didn't pay much attention but I reckon EDD will be March/beginning April.

Congrats hon h&h 9months!

Congrats Starmoon...

I got a reading from some psychic mary and she told me I would have a girl born next year... :haha: I know thats wrong... also said I had a tilted womb?? never heard of that before... I just laughed and deleted the email...

Lets just try to focus on being positive and wish for the moon :)

Hope everyone is having a good day :hugs:

Hi Missy and All

CONGRATS!!! xxxxxx

Congrats Starmoon...

I got a reading from some psychic mary and she told me I would have a girl born next year... :haha: I know thats wrong... also said I had a tilted womb?? never heard of that before... I just laughed and deleted the email...

Lets just try to focus on being positive and wish for the moon :)

Hope everyone is having a good day :hugs:

Funny hon I got my reading from psychic mary and didnt like it either.....she predicts dec which I know is totally wrong and says I will persue fertility treatment but I had already told her we had done this when ttc ds and she put `funny I am seeing the same thing again` I absolutely refuse to believe this all my other readings have said no issues and most of all my psychic lady diane tells me no issues and told me if she did see she would tell me as she would want me to get help and not leave a prob undetected.....i might delete my reading too, just saved it for reference really!

I have a tilted womb... it just can make ultrasounds harder to do. It usually corrects itself during pregnancy.

xxx

I emailed her back and told her she must have the wrong person because I've never went to the hospital or had any medical problems... You think after all of my gyno checks yearly one of them would of said something... :haha: Anyways I'm taking it with a grain of salt. I believe it will happen soon.... "crossing fingers"

I've had quite a sad day... I miss John so much.. :cry: I just texted him and told him I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! He probably won't text me back.... Who knows if I'll ever get pregnant GRRRR Not looking good for me considering :(

I'd stick to the predictions you have... I deleted it as soon as I read it... I can't see myself having a child at 45... pfft... nope.. Hang in there hun... It will happen :)

I have a tilted womb... it just can make ultrasounds harder to do. It usually corrects itself during pregnancy.

xxx

Thanks for the input... I had a intravaginal scan done and she had no problem so I know this psychic mary is wrong... :haha:

xxx

Thanks for the input... I had a intravaginal scan done and she had no problem so I know this psychic mary is wrong... :haha:

No they usually do intravaginal for people with tilted wombs cause they cant see proper with a normal one. I have had both types with no problem. The gynae mentioned it during one of my exams.. only in passing... its just a natural trait... like some people if have a big nose... if you get where I am coming from??

xxx

:haha: I just talked to my Mom and she said she had a tilted womb... lol They did a intravaginal because I my bladder was'nt full enough for a regular ultrasound and it was considered a emergency :) They are so uncomfortable GRRR, unfortunately the only thing they found was a good sized cyst on my right ovary :(

:haha: I just talked to my Mom and she said she had a tilted womb... lol They did a intravaginal because I my bladder was'nt full enough for a regular ultrasound and it was considered a emergency :) They are so uncomfortable GRRR, unfortunately the only thing they found was a good sized cyst on my right ovary :(

Yeah my mum has one too! Haha. How funny.

I had a cyst on my left in December but I had a lap last month and it has gone! I am just unfortunatly riddled with scar tissue on my left side which has blocked my tube and enlarged my ovary.

Woo.

xxx

Hi Ladies

How do I join I would like to add my reading as well. I have a maybe " dumb" question ...in my reading she states on a Cycle that starts in JUNE....Does that mean after AF has left for the month which I am expecting anyday now? I have already tested its a BFN! And I started Maca root and it seems to be bringing it on....I am clueless at this point...
Because if I dont come on in June which is roughly 6 days remaining there is no way I can get pregnant from a cycle that starts in June....But stranger things have happened!
I wish that everyone is blessed with their healthy babies! its such a joy!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 28th of March and the 6th of April 2011.

I would say that she's assuming you'll be on CD1 within the next 6 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->