The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

JULY is going to be the most baby making month there is... ALOT of Women have been predicted with :bfp: I'll wait my turn... It will happen some day ;)

JULY is going to be the most baby making month there is... ALOT of Women have been predicted with :bfp: I'll wait my turn... It will happen some day ;)

You are right because I was told JULY:bfp:..... We shall see, I would be happy just to see you all get it even if I am not included in the bunch:cry::dust::dust::dust:

You are right because I was told JULY:bfp:..... We shall see, I would be happy just to see you all get it even if I am not included in the bunch:cry::dust::dust::dust:

PMA hon, you will be right there with all of us! :thumbup:

OHHHHHHHHH I HOPE SO.... I may be a month later though... lol We'll still be bump buddies girlie :hugs:

Hey all sandra here x
Hope you are all well xxx
Well i have just ordered a reading from cheri , all readers have been wrong for me so far, last year jenny renny predictied june/july so im wondering if she made a mistake and its this one lol x

She told me Ill get my BFP in Oct .
Sorry i deleted the rest . lol

currently 9dpo and waiting <3 :thumbup:

Hey all sandra here x
Well i have just ordered a reading from cheri , all readers have been wrong for me so far, last year jenny renny predictied june/july so im wondering if she made a mistake and its this one lol x

Hope you get a bfp soon :D

Hey all sandra here x

Hey Sandra!

Just a dumb question, I know, but as a psychic, is it really hard to do a reading for yourself??? Do the spirits block information on your own future??

Hey all sandra here x

Hey Sandra!

Just a dumb question, I know, but as a psychic, is it really hard to do a reading for yourself??? Do the spirits block information on your own future??

oooooooooooooooooh would be interested to know this one too sandra?!?!

ps am holding lots of faith in my reading from you for this cycle!

Hey all sandra here x

Hey PsychicSandra

She has been wrong for me 3 or 4 times she predicts July for me also
this year so I am going to give this last one a shot before I give up on her.
I wish you the best though!:hugs:

In terms of psychics being able to see their own future, I don't think it comes the same way. I've read three books by Mia Dolan (they really got me into this) and in it she does explain how she couldn't see things happening (such as getting pregnant and her son dying years later) but her spirit guide would be there for her and comfort her and give her small hints.

:D Awesome books, really really made me think about things.

Ohhh I'm sad that Jenny was wrong for me, but life must go on

In terms of psychics being able to see their own future, I don't think it comes the same way. I've read three books by Mia Dolan (they really got me into this) and in it she does explain how she couldn't see things happening (such as getting pregnant and her son dying years later) but her spirit guide would be there for her and comfort her and give her small hints.

Hi Farieprozac
Just curious what did she predict for you ( Jenny)

Hey all well my take on it is that if i did try a reading for myself i may tell myself what i want to here , where as if i get it from someone else i expect the truth in a sense, i do get info on certain aspects of my life , but at times i prefer not to know lol, i do for a fact know that im having twins lol.

Hey all well my take on it is that if i did try a reading for myself i may tell myself what i want to here , where as if i get it from someone else i expect the truth in a sense, i do get info on certain aspects of my life , but at times i prefer not to know lol, i do for a fact know that im having twins lol.

sandra thats awesome hun that your having twins I have been perdicted twins well you said twins for me also and others have to so I'm hoping that it does come true....:thumbup::winkwink:

Hi Farieprozac

She predicted a June BFP from a cycle that started in May. I got a BFP at the end of May but it was a chemical, so was hoping I'd get my BFP in June, but it didn't happen. I'm rooting for Sandra and Gail being right now, because they've said the same thing pretty much. And my cycle fits with what they have said.

well i havent concieved the twins yet lol but im 100 percent sure i will lol x

thats awesome sandra....I can't wait to see if your perdiction comes true for me you said a girl but you also seen a boy really close and it could possibly be twins sooooo heres hoping....glad that you have joined us here and also you can join us on the other thread also hun its called **Baby Perdictions by Gail * Sandra * Cheri and others if you would like....:hugs:

Hi Farieprozac

She predicted a June BFP from a cycle that started in May. I got a BFP at the end of May but it was a chemical, so was hoping I'd get my BFP in June, but it didn't happen. I'm rooting for Sandra and Gail being right now, because they've said the same thing pretty much. And my cycle fits with what they have said.

me too hon am rooting for Sandra and Gail :thumbup:

me too hon am rooting for Sandra and Gail :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Where do I get a Sandra & Gail reading from, please???

I'm sooo addicted to this stuff at the mo'! :thumbup:

me too hon am rooting for Sandra and Gail :thumbup:

Where do I get a Sandra & Gail reading from, please???

I'm sooo addicted to this stuff at the mo'! :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Hi guys well I received my Gail reading she says Nov conception for me and Boy..very positive reading....So lets see if she is right! Jenny says July I am already doubting that as possible so we shall see. Either way lets see if I am big and preggo before the year is out! either way its a blessings because according to my astrology chart children dont fit:cry:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"