The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I emailed her back and told her she must have the wrong person because I've never went to the hospital or had any medical problems... You think after all of my gyno checks yearly one of them would of said something... :haha: Anyways I'm taking it with a grain of salt. I believe it will happen soon.... "crossing fingers"

I've had quite a sad day... I miss John so much.. :cry: I just texted him and told him I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! He probably won't text me back.... Who knows if I'll ever get pregnant GRRRR Not looking good for me considering :(

I'd stick to the predictions you have... I deleted it as soon as I read it... I can't see myself having a child at 45... pfft... nope.. Hang in there hun... It will happen :)

:hugs: You will be a Mama one day, I know it and I'm not a Psychic :flower:

Hi Ladies

How do I join I would like to add my reading as well. I have a maybe " dumb" question ...in my reading she states on a Cycle that starts in JUNE....Does that mean after AF has left for the month which I am expecting anyday now? I have already tested its a BFN! And I started Maca root and it seems to be bringing it on....I am clueless at this point...
Because if I dont come on in June which is roughly 6 days remaining there is no way I can get pregnant from a cycle that starts in June....But stranger things have happened!
I wish that everyone is blessed with their healthy babies! its such a joy!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 28th of March and the 6th of April 2011.

:flower:

Hoping you get your BFP along with the rest of us this month.

I also was predicted a March 2010 baby, so let's see what it brings.x

March baby for me too...............seems like theres a few of us eeeeeeeeeeeeek BABY BOOM ON BNB LOL!

:hugs: So sorry hun... I had every sign under the moon and yep she got me too, I was devasted/confused and angry as all get out... Heres to next month... :)

I have never been a quitter, but I am having doubts now because now that I look at it, Could my Jenny Renny reading still be accurate:shrug:.....

In less I get preggo soon I doubt it....It feels like:witch: is coming.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 28th of March and the 6th of April 2011.

If you start on June 30, then EDD based LMP would be April 6th. Anytime prior to June 30 still puts you within that March 28-June 6 time span. Even slightly later could technically produce a birth on June 6 though. They have been known to come a bit early sometimes. So, if you start your new cycle soon and conceive this cycle... Then she would be right. If you don't conceive on the cycle you're about to start, then she's gotten it wrong! I do hope she's right! :hugs;

If you start on June 30, then EDD based LMP would be April 6th. Anytime prior to June 30 still puts you within that March 28-June 6 time span. Even slightly later could technically produce a birth on June 6 though. They have been known to come a bit early sometimes. So, if you start your new cycle soon and conceive this cycle... Then she would be right. If you don't conceive on the cycle you're about to start, then she's gotten it wrong! I do hope she's right! :hugs;

Megg You just put a big smile on my face.. I sure hope so..In any event I will be posting up a storm letting you all know...Thanks for the wishes right back at you:hugs::hugs2:

Megg You just put a big smile on my face.. I sure hope so..In any event I will be posting up a storm letting you all know...Thanks for the wishes right back at you:hugs::hugs2:

Oh good! :D I can't wait to see how it works out for you! If you get to CD1 today, we'll be cycle buddies... and hopefully bump buddies! :winkwink:

Oh good! :D I can't wait to see how it works out for you! If you get to CD1 today, we'll be cycle buddies... and hopefully bump buddies! :winkwink:

:happydance::hugs: YAYYYYY! Lets wish for the best! Or should I say have faith!!!!

:happydance::hugs: YAYYYYY! Lets wish for the best! Or should I say have faith!!!!

I'm pretty bad at faith! I'll stick with wishing! LOL :hugs:

Catwoman it always feels like AF, early pregnancy mocks AF as I was told... It was one of those been there before deals... lol Good Luck hun... Hope to hear fabulous news soon ;)

I'm pretty bad at faith! I'll stick with wishing! LOL :hugs:

I hear ya...So true though....Everytime I had faith for the:bfp:it was a :bfn:
But when I wished for some extra mula...wula!!!!!lol:hugs:

Catwoman it always feels like AF, early pregnancy mocks AF as I was told... It was one of those been there before deals... lol Good Luck hun... Hope to hear fabulous news soon ;)

You are right! But I doubt I am getting one this month...Hopefully Jenny is right about July:thumbup: Thank you and I am hoping good news for you as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->