The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Arghhh, I think my chart is messed up. No chance for my prediction coming true..

Onward and upward with the CYCLE 3 planning.

Arghhh, I think my chart is messed up. No chance for my prediction coming true..

Jam on Toast Heyyyy girlllll

Me and you have the same prediction and I am in the same boat, my cycle is screwed as well so I cannot see the prediction happening. Stranger things have happened though:hugs:

:dust:

hey all , has any one had a cheri reading yet
how long did you wait as i have bought one and she has said the 19th of july

Hi :flower:
Not sure if you are still adding, but I got my Jenny reading yesterday predicting that I will get my BFP late June 2011 / early July from this current cycle. I am 12DPO at the moment, af due saturday so should know if it is accurate any day now!
xx

Well Jenny was incorrect for me as well. She said that I would get my BFP in June from a cycle that started in June, but I am 14 DPO and I am cramping and spotting. So I guess that I am probably out.

Well Jenny was incorrect for me as well. She said that I would get my BFP in June from a cycle that started in June, but I am 14 DPO and I am cramping and spotting. So I guess that I am probably out.

Your temp is still way up and it doesn't look like your other charts... I wouldn't be so sure! :winkwink:

Me and you have the same prediction and I am in the same boat, my cycle is screwed as well so I cannot see the prediction happening. Stranger things have happened though:hugs:

Hey, gorgeous...Me and OH just didn't :sex: at the right time this cycle, i know it! awh well!

Hey, gorgeous...Me and OH just didn't :sex: at the right time this cycle, i know it! awh well!

it only takes one magical :spermy: waiting for the right time hon!

Its coming Jam I know it, cannot wait til you announce it when it does!!!!:happydance:

:hugs:

Jenny got mine wrong. She said July BFP from a cycle that starts in June, and AF just arrived today. Now, I will have another test opportunity at end July, so I could still get a BFP this month. My cycle started today, July 2, so Jenny would be a few days off if I do get my BFP this month. Let's hope so!

Your temp is still way up and it doesn't look like your other charts... I wouldn't be so sure! :winkwink:

Well another day and the spotting started to turn Red last night, but then back to brown this morning and my temp is still up. I am cramping a little bit, and i have lots of gas. What the heck is going on? I am 15 dpo. I am not sure if i should test again or just wait and see if a full blown AF shows up in a few days. Any suggestions??

Well another day and the spotting started to turn Red last night, but then back to brown this morning and my temp is still up. I am cramping a little bit, and i have lots of gas. What the heck is going on? I am 15 dpo. I am not sure if i should test again or just wait and see if a full blown AF shows up in a few days. Any suggestions??

I always suggest that you :test:... but I'm crazy! :blush: It really DOES sound super promising! I would test again!

Any good new jappy:flower: :hugs:

I think I am out for July BFP from Jenny to although AF hasnt shown no way it can happen:cry:

i think jenny's wrong for me got a :bfn: this morning got a feeling :witch: is on her way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->