The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

She knows everything about me:shrug: Even my fiery temper :blush:
But some other stuff she said was very personal....and amazing

ooh tell us more! And what did she say about ttc?

July and a girl ....like Jenny said lol. I really feel it will be too. I really do believe in all this stuff. lol. It is helping me realise I am not a duff one lol

She knows everything about me:shrug: Even my fiery temper :blush:
But some other stuff she said was very personal....and amazing

ooh tell us more! And what did she say about ttc?

July and a girl ....like Jenny said lol. I really feel it will be too. I really do believe in all this stuff. lol. It is helping me realise I am not a duff one lol

Wow thats wicked! I hope she is right! FX'ed for you babe!

We want a girl too and when I think of it myself I always picture a girl. For some reason I don't get a picture of a boy at all. Very strange. But a girl I can see.

She named the place I live and how I feel about my family and my personality she got it spot on. She also mentioned about someone I have lost and how I miss them dearly and feel something is missing. She was very accurate. She also named names in the spirit world. She said she could hear spirits speaking in a strong southern accent and she said I have an important date coming in October but I think this is when I will be able to get my 4d scan and baby gender confirmed to be the girl she said I will conceive because my bfp is July so this would make Oct an important date because I think then I would be able to get this info and that would be the most special day ever for me. x

She named the place I live and how I feel about my family and my personality she got it spot on. She also mentioned about someone I have lost and how I miss them dearly and feel something is missing. She was very accurate. She also named names in the spirit world. She said she could hear spirits speaking in a strong southern accent and she said I have an important date coming in October but I think this is when I will be able to get my 4d scan and baby gender confirmed to be the girl she said I will conceive because my bfp is July so this would make Oct an important date because I think then I would be able to get this info and that would be the most special day ever for me. x

WOW that is awesome hun! I have my FX'ed for you! I know it will happen!:thumbup:

for serendipity do you do the gender prediction or 3 card tarot?? xx

Brooke is on Jennys website ...a link...here is her site https://brooke777.angelfire.com/. I particularly like her feedback. I haven't heard back from her yet but she takes 7 to 10 days but if you send her a blank email her auto response tells you the date she is up to. Yesterday she was dealing with 22nd and I emailed on 27th so I think she will get back in around 4 days or so x

Trying 4 3rd I will do it tomo lappy playin up am on phone now

omg i am so annoyed i paid for cheris reading on the 26th of april she has just emailed me to say the earliest she can do my reading will be 11th of may but probably later as she is so busy!!!!!!!!!

grrrr xx

hi winegume--im the same--cheri!! thats cat!!

anyhow got my jenny reading and im so so so excited girsl--really want it to be true!!!

your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins the same month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 8th and 12th.

aaa--i always wanted my first to be a boy too..xxxxx

oOOo I want yours brillbride!! :) that is the only month DH and i can conceive in this year..eeek. FX'ed for you girl!!

o yes--is anyone similar to me in june???? we can be june buddies..xx

thanks nevertogether --- hopefully we wil both get pregnant and can be bump buddies..xx

hi winegume--im the same--cheri!! thats cat!!

anyhow got my jenny reading and im so so so excited girsl--really want it to be true!!!

your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins the same month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 8th and 12th.

aaa--i always wanted my first to be a boy too..xxxxx

Wow great news. I have entered on chart for you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"