The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I didn't. I simply just gave her my name dob and whether I had other kids then sent it off. Yeah it's helping me with my PMA. So if anything its doing me good. I like it anyway. No harm is it lol x

ok so now I have ordered it and I can't figure out how to find the page where I fill in info!!!! Grrrrr!

hi girls who is brooke!! still waiting for cheri just bought the ebay one lol!! xx

ladies....... if I am 11dpo and getting faint positives on dollar store cheap tests would I get a + on a frer?

also for the serendipity readings are you guys doing tarot or gender predicitions?? xx

i like getting these readings. they are never right for me though, lol. so who knows :shrug: i guess they assume DH and i try every month and are together a lot. Seren predicted me August BFP and Jenny May BFP. neither of those months DH and i will even get to :sex: The only way that Seren might be right is if my :sex: the end of June takes me forever to show up on an HPT. like a month. Jenny's can't be right no matter what.

ttcstill - i think the most that you can do is try. i would wait a couple of days and then try since you're just getting faint positives..i'm so happy for you!

hey Missy I ordered and paid for the gender reading but can't find where I put the info she needs! Do I email it to her or is there a certain page? GRRRRR

I had a gender/date etc prediction reading from Jenny and she was totally wrong on the gender,dob, and weight...I was already pregnant. It was odd because the two gender predictions I paid for both said a boy which was wrong and all the freebie ones said girl which turned out to be right!

Anyways good luck everyone-hope you all get your BFP's soon x x

I had a gender/date etc prediction reading from Jenny and she was totally wrong on the gender,dob, and weight...I was already pregnant. It was odd because the two gender predictions I paid for both said a boy which was wrong and all the freebie ones said girl which turned out to be right!

Hi inxsmhpy! Where did you get a freebie one? Was it through the internet too?

also for the serendipity readings are you guys doing tarot or gender predicitions?? xx

I got both

I am in shock here. I just got my photo reading back and she KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT ME! She knows about my life. Where I live, my past!

I feel shaky.

Also something strange has been happening in my house since I have been getting all these readings. You will think I am crazy but last night OH was away in Scotland with his dad and the Smoke Alarm kept going off so I kept getting out of bed and then it would stop when I walked up to it. Then when I got in bed after say 20 mins it would do it again but only for a few beeps. It did it on and off all night. Today it has been normal and not made a noise. It is still light up so I know it is working. But in all the time we have lives there that Smoke alarm has never gone off on its own only when we burn stuff in the kitchen lol.

But I kinda found it very creepy. Also it didn't go on and on...it did a few beeps here and there and then stopped. It was very earrrrry!!!!

She knows everything about me:shrug: Even my fiery temper :blush:
But some other stuff she said was very personal....and amazing

Got my Serendipity reading...

The first card I got for you is the EIGHT OF SWORDS:
The eight of swords is a card that relates to options, It is very much a card of choice and indicates that there will be a big decision for you to make in the not too distant future, It is very much a male card and a male in your life could very well be connected to this choice you will have to make. This card also has links to listening and taking on board the advise of others, I have complete faith that whatever it is you need to decide on you will end up choosing the right option.

The second card I received for you is the TWO OF PENTACLES:
Once again this card is very much a male card, this time though it symbolises fun and laughter and this is very much a positive card in your reading, The two in the title is also an important part in this card and can often be associated to a unit or length of time. Symbolic of this card is a time of change in your life. Something big is on its way and it will change your life forever.

The third and final card I pulled for you is the KING OF WANDS:
The king of wands is very much a romantic card, it shows a great deal of passion and love, and is a positive card for your reading, it has connections with the summer season, and is seen to be a card that represents fire. Once again it’s a male card which suggests not only have we been given a time of conception of the summer, but also I would take a great deal of notice of the fact that all these three cards are of male relation. I am also getting a strong link to the name Elizabeth.

I'm a bit confused now as JR predincted BFP May and Serendipity is saying 'summer' ??? However, both pointing to a boy yeeeaaah !!!!!!

Oh well, suppose only time will tell xxx

ooh tell us more! And what did she say about ttc?

when did you purchase trying for 3rd??? that spounds good im practising tarot with my reader and i also last week got the ace of wands all your cards are positive no negativity at all great xx

Hayley... would really love your interpretation of my Serendipity reading (above) :hugs:

Thats kinda crazy and creepy (that a stranger knows everything about you even personal things) isn't it? I have never had any readings from psychics or anything before all this. Now I am addicted and think it is very neat!

hey missy moo moo i told u how freaky that serendipity reading is

she mentioned names to me, people, places, dates, ages, what im doing with my life, what i plan to do in the future, and it was all 100% correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->