The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

HERE IS MY SERIN

hello hayley

( Can you please email me back, so i know you have received your reading )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to give you the month of June 2010 as a conception month or the month you get your BFP

The Card i got for you was

The King of swords: This card represents male energy so i feel your next child will be a baby boy

* I'v used my pendulum which also agree's with the tarot card ( That a boy will be born )

I hope the prediction turns out to be correct for you

Love Light and blessings

Anne-Marie

STILLWAITING FOR JENNY THAT TIES IN WITH MY FIRST ONE SPOOOKY

I wanna get you on the front page. Want her to get back to you lol. The ebay lady said it was very VERY very VERY soon!! lol This cycle I bet. Have you been :sex: a lot when you got your EWCM. I had to go digging up and finding mine. It doesn't glob like you said yours does. Sounds like you have an abundance of the stuff. For me I had to do a Cervical check because thats's the only way I knew I had any lol. Does yours come out on underwear? Sorry for TMI lol

NObabes i have not had alot and yes lots of bd no more emcm just looked its all creamy now and white like lotion whats that mean

Creepy. So Ebay lady said SOOOOOn very very soon which is cos June is around the corner. My birthday is June lol. And Seren said June!

Thats why I have done the Brooke, Cherri, Ebay and Seren one cos one isn't enough for me. I wanna compare. Then I will be happy and calm down. Generally I need reassurance for most things but now this is such a horrible waiting game thing and I feel like I need a security blanket. Then I know I will use the security to clutch onto and stop fretting and actually feel calm. I suppose that is why I wont conceive until July because I am waiting for the storm to calm so to speak. lol

Yes mine goes creamy once I ovulate. That seems wrong but another lady on here told me hers does the same. It must be ok then. But you would have though nature would have made it stay EW for the :spermy: to swim up. But I suppose when we have it a few days before that the :spermy: swim up then and just sit around playing cards and drinking vodka waiting for eggy lol.

pmsl in a strip club!!!!!!

well ebay lady said i was literally concieving so i think what i have been feeling is eggy and sperm meeting well i hope so xx

pmsl in a strip club!!!!!!

well ebay lady said i was literally concieving so i think what i have been feeling is eggy and sperm meeting well i hope so xx

Hayley OHM I just checked my bloody email and loooook!!!!!

Seren lady has got back....

Hello

( Can you please email me back, so i know you have received your reading )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to give you the month of July as a conception month or the month you get your BFP

The Card i got for you was

The Moon card: This card represents female energy, i feel your next child will be a baby girl

* I'v used my pendulum which also agree's with the tarot card ( That a girl will be born )

* I hope the prediction turns out to be correct for you, please let me know the outcome

Love Light & blessings

Anne-Marie

SHE SAID JULY!!!!
JENNY SAID JULY!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG BLOODY GOD!!!!!!

I conceive a month after you
Can you be my TTC Buddy? lol

yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy just the jenny one i need now xx cmon jenny xx

No lol. But ty and I am adding you right now. Are you excited!!!!!! I am sooooooo excited!!!

Still waiting for my Serendipity reading... been more than 48 hrs :(

hey missy - i'm looking at the serendipity website and i was wondering where u go on the website to get the reading?

i had trouble the first day i tried it says buy it now

Go to baby gender reading and on right you will see what she requires...name, dob etc and they you see buy now. Hey I just realised I bought a Remote Photo reading also but that has not come thru yet so I just emailed her asking if thats to follow. Got the baby gender one which is only £3

Go to baby gender reading and on right you will see what she requires...name, dob etc and they you see buy now. Hey I just realised I bought a Remote Photo reading also but that has not come thru yet so I just emailed her asking if thats to follow. Got the baby gender one which is only £3

Hi Missy! Which reading did you girls get from serendipity? Mine didn't give me a year or a gender! Ughhhhh!

Hi Missy! Which reading did you girls get from serendipity? Mine didn't give me a year or a gender! Ughhhhh!

Baby gender one for £3. On left you will see the option x

Baby gender one for £3. On left you will see the option x

Thank you hun! Do you have to ask a question on that one too? I am getting way way tooo addictive to this stuff!!! LOL!!!:haha: Owell have to make this dumb ttc stuff fun right? heehee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->