The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Most welcome. Hope you BFP comes true. I feel positive about mine. If anything it gives a sense of positivity doesn't it instead of this lost feeling you tend to get. I never have had much faith in my achievements lol

Most welcome. Hope you BFP comes true. I feel positive about mine. If anything it gives a sense of positivity doesn't it instead of this lost feeling you tend to get. I never have had much faith in my achievements lol

hi missy moo - i feel exact same as you--have been on a high all morn from I found out---even thought have to go through 2 more AFs--i dont even mind--as june is ony a month away---i feel so positive---and positive attracts positive!! i feel as though im pregnant now--haha!!! plus im soooooooooooo excited--cant wait to have my baby:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Brillbride - Yes I feel exactly the same. It gives you the greatest confidence and that positive energy can't be bad. I think maybe that why these readings come true in a way because they do say if you really believe you will do something then you usually do, but going around worrying and feeling negative kinda makes things stall. Do you know what I mean? I asked in the other post if you wanna be my bump buddy, would be really happy if we could if we gonna be having our babies together! hehe. Did she say girl or boy for you? x

Brillbride - Yes I feel exactly the same. It gives you the greatest confidence and that positive energy can't be bad. I think maybe that why these readings come true in a way because they do say if you really believe you will do something then you usually do, but going around worrying and feeling negative kinda makes things stall. Do you know what I mean? I asked in the other post if you wanna be my bump buddy, would be really happy if we could if we gonna be having our babies together! hehe. Did she say girl or boy for you? x

hi MissyMooMoo----totally agree--I have been feeling so mad and annoyed with not being pregnant for a gd while now--so this has really lifted me and iv been googling all her predictions--generally all are true--plus whatever you believe in should come through (the book the secret etc!!) im feeling so excited--even thinking up names now in my head----aaaaaaaaaaaa

of course il be your bump budy--not sure how to add someone as a buddy but !!! haha
im predicted a boy!!! still have to wait on my cheri reading --14th may --ages away--she is so slow!!!

roll on June---we are going to be pregnant all during the summer!!!! may as well enjoy our last month of not being pregnant---lol:happydance::baby:xxxxxxxxx

hi MissyMooMoo----totally agree--I have been feeling so mad and annoyed with not being pregnant for a gd while now--so this has really lifted me and iv been googling all her predictions--generally all are true--plus whatever you believe in should come through (the book the secret etc!!) im feeling so excited--even thinking up names now in my head----aaaaaaaaaaaa

of course il be your bump budy--not sure how to add someone as a buddy but !!! haha
im predicted a boy!!! still have to wait on my cheri reading --14th may --ages away--she is so slow!!!

roll on June---we are going to be pregnant all during the summer!!!! may as well enjoy our last month of not being pregnant---lol:happydance::baby:xxxxxxxxx

You just to go your Signature and edit it and add me there. I am putting you on there now. Going cinema now with OH to watch Iron Man 2 lol. :wacko:

Yes pregnant in summer mmmmmm. GREAT! See you later if your on here :hugs:

Thanks--enjoy--check out my new Signature!!!......Summer here we come!!

ok ladies just received my serendipity gender/conception reading! :happydance:
here it is:

I'd like to give you the month of July 2010 as a conception month or the month you get your BFP

The Card i got for you was

The Moon card: This card represents female energy, i feel your child will be a baby girl

* I'v used my pendulum which also agree's with the tarot card ( That a girl will be born )

* I hope the prediction turns out to be correct for you, please let me know the outcome

Ok so Jenny said July/beginning of August from cycle that begins in July BFP and would be a boy! The date is the same but gender diff! LOL :haha:

here it is:

I'd like to give you the month of July 2010 as a conception month or the month you get your BFP

The Moon card: This card represents female energy, i feel your child will be a baby girl

* I'v used my pendulum which also agree's with the tarot card ( That a girl will be born )

* I hope the prediction turns out to be correct for you, please let me know the outcome

Ok so Jenny said July/beginning of August from cycle that begins in July BFP and would be a boy! The date is the same but gender diff! LOL :haha:

WOOOW yeyyyyy where am i on ur siggy?? and u misssy xxx

here it is:

WOOOW yeyyyyy where am i on ur siggy?? and u misssy xxx

LOL my fault hun I thought I added you! Doing it now babe!

Here is my Serendipity reading:

The key to a successful photo reading is picking up instantly on interesting vibes and feelings. In this case the warm energy simply flowed from the image put before me. I’m sensing the fact that you are a real open and honest person and what you see is what you get, people take you as they find you and if they don’t like it then tough luck. I can also feel you are someone who enjoys new experiences and learning new skills, and I can sense that you may be looking into starting a training course of some sort in the near future and perhaps start revising for some exams.

There is some quite good news on its way to you in the not too distant future and this will be I believe to do with a close friend or relative, I can see a party and it looks like a wedding or christening. I’m also getting a time for celebration around the middle of September this I believe to be a birthday or anniversary of some description.
I feel that you are a person with strong beliefs, and once your mind has be made up about something it takes a really convincing argument to change your decisions, this however is not the case when it comes to making purchases and you can be as indecisive as anyone in that area.

I can also see a strong link to a new baby, this is slightly cloudy as to whether its going to be for you or not, but if its not for you it is certainly for someone very close to you indeed and will be cause for a celebration.
I’m getting rather strong vibrations about your little comforts in life, I feel you are a person who enjoys lying in bed on a Sunday morning given half the chance. You love the smell of a Sunday roast and good company round for dinner and wine. I sense you are someone who truly values their spare time and wishes they had more to spend with your family.

During the reading I have been getting strong links to a silver car, the names Ben and Phil and visions of a new pet of some sort.

well Arein-sounds like she has your general personality down-did you give her any info? how accurate was she with the D links to a silver car, the names Ben and Phil and visions of a new pet of some sort. ?

okay so all this psychic stuff is very entertaining and confusing.... but psychic power .com gives you 25 minutes of readings for 9.99 I spoke with 5 different psychics and here is what they said:

Iris - BFP in june
Arthur - between june and september
white owl - conception May 13th or 14th
jeanmarie - BFP june
Kathy - Bfp may....

so I am either pregnant now or will be soon according to the cards .....:haha:

I cant believe I ever started this crazy stuff......

Good luck ladies......

Still no AF and no more bfp's not even faint ones.....

I have no idea what is going on!

However my last pregnancy I was 5 weeks before I got my BFP and it was faint..... the problem was that i lost that bean so we do not want a repeat of that one.

Tammy, I got sucked in to the psychics too. I'm about done though, I have a reading coming from Gail and no more!

Ok I have my Jenny reading... please add it to the front page.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 23rd and 17th.

In a way I wish I had not done this as I got super excited when I read it and this would be utterly perfect in terms of timing, I am doing a years mat leave job which ends March 31st 2011. I want to do the entire year in the job as its a really good job and I want it on my resume so it would just be perfect. Then i started to think i dont know why I am getting my hopes up for this, i guess we all need to keep trying and hope for the best. Hope I can update with some confirmation that Jenny is right.

LOL look at mine goddess25 ,Such close dates

Jenny Renny Reading: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced around the 15th of April and 21st of March 2011

okay so all this psychic stuff is very entertaining and confusing.... but psychic power .com gives you 25 minutes of readings for 9.99 I spoke with 5 different psychics and here is what they said:

Iris - BFP in june
Arthur - between june and september
white owl - conception May 13th or 14th
jeanmarie - BFP june
Kathy - Bfp may....

so I am either pregnant now or will be soon according to the cards .....:haha:

I cant believe I ever started this crazy stuff......

Good luck ladies......

Still no AF and no more bfp's not even faint ones.....

I have no idea what is going on!

However my last pregnancy I was 5 weeks before I got my BFP and it was faint..... the problem was that i lost that bean so we do not want a repeat of that one.

:haha::haha:hehe I've got hooked on the phsycic stuff to lol

Ok I have my Jenny reading... please add it to the front page.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 23rd and 17th.

In a way I wish I had not done this as I got super excited when I read it and this would be utterly perfect in terms of timing, I am doing a years mat leave job which ends March 31st 2011. I want to do the entire year in the job as its a really good job and I want it on my resume so it would just be perfect. Then i started to think i dont know why I am getting my hopes up for this, i guess we all need to keep trying and hope for the best. Hope I can update with some confirmation that Jenny is right.

Wow great timing if she gets it right! xx Added x

I thought mine was going to be completely wrong because the born dates didnt match at all, however AF came earlier than expected so i just did a due date calculator for if i was to fall pregnant from this cycle & i got 6th Feb 2011 (that is what she said!)
So... now i just need the :bfp:! hehe x

I am so confused, I just got an email from Physcic lady saying this

Dear User_bmrvky,

psychic123uk, an expert at LivePerson, cannot provide the service you have requested at this time. This was in response to your request titled: "Trying to conceive".

To see the reason for the expert's decline, please sign in to your LivePerson account and click on the "Mailbox" link in the "My LivePerson" menu.

To find another expert who may be able to provide the services you need, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact us for assistance.
Sincerely,

The LivePerson Team.
https://www.LivePerson.com

But I don't even have an account with LivePerson and that isn't even my Account Name, I DON'T HAVE ONE!. I know my money has gone through with Ebay too because I received an email from her saying thank you for your Ebay payment and that the reading would be with me in 48 hours. Now I am worried. I have emailed her back :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->