The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Well I got my bfp today at 10dpo so my prediction from jenny is slightly out :) xx

Yeah only out a few days...wow....she said end of may but you are impatient and did it early may haha:haha::haha:

Hi Girls, hope i can join you - Got completely engrossed in your thread and have now bought reading from Jenny and from ebay lady so i'll post them as soon as receive - Feel quite nervous!!! x

I got a reading from Jenny a little while ago, which I think I posted on here somewhere. She said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March - specific reference to the 19th and 31st.

Today I couldn't resist and got a reading from Ebay, which said:

Linking in around you, I felt you have had quite a few changes on your path within the last 18 months, and now seem to have more of a focus on the future, and wanting to lay firm foundations so to speak and children I sense are a big part of this

I do feel a conception is very close for you, and when I sense this within a reading, it can often be someone is already pregnant, so I do feel it will be before June 2010, I feel youve had or maybe still have a worry you wont conceive or you feel something may be stopping this, but I am getting from spirit, more so from a lady called Marie or Mary around you, that this is not the case and you will conceive 2 children here

Your first child shows as a girl and her birth within 2011

I am then shown a further conception 2013 and birth 2014 for another girl

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you both girls, who will bring you alot of happiness into your life, this lady spirit side is also talking abut a wedding, celebration around your relationship, if your already married then perhaps a renewal of vows or just a new found strongness showing here and October is highlighted around this for you

So one says a boy and one says a girl! But at least both have mentioned June. So I guess I'll just have to wait and see! Oh, and Gail mentioned 18 months, and that's how long we've been trying for.

i recevied my email from the ebay psychic lady

Your Pregnancy Outlook Reading
By Psychic123uk Dated May 2010

Below is your pregnancy outlook

Linking in around you, I picked up something that doesnt come into many readings, which will either fill you with happiness or perhaps a little bit of shock, but I do see twins ahead for you Michelle, I see twin girls here and I am shown this by a male in spirit with a JA sounding name, I feel he links towards your mothers side of the family

I am shown October as a time for conception and sense you would want this sooner, but I feel no later than October for you, so it could be slightly before

I feel a happy pregnancy for you, where your life is very content, but do sense a house move just before or after this, as spirit show me within a year for property change, and the number 22 will have relevance

So to clarify I feel one pregnancy ahead, resulting in two girls and wish you every happiness for the future Michelle :)

Love , Light and Happiness
Gail (Psychic123uk)

so gail and jenny say different conception dates but they both mentioned girl for gender..twins would be nice ..... the email only took an hour to come threw after paying!!

how long does it take Gail to email you back--half tempted 2 get one

i got a email and hour after paying this afternoon for gail

sorry all the questions--but was on her website and unsure which one to purchase--missymoo said it was a 6.50 option but cant find it...xxx thanks

mine took about 2 days

gail and jenny told me the same conception month (august 2010), bfp month (september 2011), edd (may 2011), gender (girl)

hmmm

Hi Missymoomoo,

I couldn't resist any more, your thread is fascinating so i ordered one and it came through this afternoon, can you add me on your list . . .:happydance:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in the end of June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 24th and 30th.

I can't wait to see who's comes true . . . hopefully all of them! What a giggle! I'm hoping to be on holiday from 28th June for 2 weeks so this would be my prime time for trying!!!

I'll be keeping an eye on the thread . . . .

xx

Miniangel - I will add you now. Good luck hope it comes true xx

so happy serendipity has predicted me june 2010 for conception OR BFP month :D i was meant to be testing near end of may but havent even ovuated yet so fx i'll test in june for this cycle and get bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!
also said it will be a boy from her cards and also from her pendelum so i really hope serendipity is correct!!
also before this reading i did a photo reading and gave her NO info. she told me feb would be a really big month for me... if i get my bfp in june i think edd would be next feb!!!
so.......... i hope jenny and gail are wrong and serendipity is corrrect!!!!!!!!!

Winegums - Your remind me of me! lol I HOPE JUNE!!!! JUNE! JUNE!! hehe SERENDIPITY be correct for Winegums:happydance:

Oooooooh had mine:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2010 - specific reference to the 18th and 26th.

Exciting!! Hope she's right!!

wow ive just read the opening post! =D and 4 have come true (if a little out)!!, Now im afraid im going to be the only one that she got wrong lol im not sure if i O'ved this month! :/ my OPKs were pretty dark but not possitive! im hoping that it was faulty OPKs obvs but all my positivity has gone lol :( oh well lol theres still hope i suppose im just not feeling it but if i did ov on the darkest of my tests i would be about 2/3 dpo.
fingers crossed! xxx

wow ive just read the opening post! =D and 4 have come true (if a little out)!!, Now im afraid im going to be the only one that she got wrong lol im not sure if i O'ved this month! :/ my OPKs were pretty dark but not possitive! im hoping that it was faulty OPKs obvs but all my positivity has gone lol :( oh well lol theres still hope i suppose im just not feeling it but if i did ov on the darkest of my tests i would be about 2/3 dpo.
fingers crossed! xxx

FX'ed hun! Please don't be sad it will happen babe! :hugs:

thanks missy how you feeling today xx

I was feeling rubbish yesterday but today I feel a little better. How are you? xx:flower:

Oooooooh had mine:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2010 - specific reference to the 18th and 26th.

Exciting!! Hope she's right!!

Hey Emilia (oh I love your name) I have added you xx

fingers crossed! xxx

But 2/3 dpo is not a lot of days to be getting symptoms. Keep that lovely chin up and stop worrying. I am sure it will happen for you. Have a feeling :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->