The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

the :witch: got me on tuesday so my reading hasnt lead to a bfp unless ov comes on time and then be testing 31st may!!

For now I will leave it because Ov could definately be ontime and you could have a BFP in May. FX for you! x:flower: Let me know !!!

I cant afford a jenny one atm cos I go on holiday in 4 days and this one was free :blush: xxxx

I see 3 wonderful months that are going to transform your destiny. Followed by 3 more very good months that will have a lasting effect on your future. Certain characteristics of yours made an impression on me because they are, I would say, fairly exceptional: sensitivity, sincerity, intelligence, generosity, mystery and warmth... you owe all these qualities to an incredible magnetic force that may very well be your own.
This kind of magnetism is usually found only in very ambitious people, and is a sign of certain success in almost any area... if you can overcome certain obstacles like your tendency to be passive, and even self-destructive! There are many more good things in store for you, which you may not be expecting. I see that your BFP news comes the month of June 2010 from a cycle that your currently on or will be starting very soon. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 specific reference to the 21st and 28th. She told me a lot of other good stuff too all very true :D

ty for adding mine hun ill let u know soon if it comes true xx

hi dawny690 where did u get ur free one from?
ive done gail and 2 of ebay so far just wonderd if they say roughly the same..thanks

I did a search on free conception psychic reading and a few come up :D

i done search but cant find free one , any one know of free one

Oooooooh had mine:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2010 - specific reference to the 18th and 26th.

Exciting!! Hope she's right!!

i got the same reading except for the specific dates...!!!!

thanks for that dawny might have to check out the free ones i've spent so much already on psychics and fertility spells if my oh found out he'd think i lost the plot completely!!! xxx

No problem hun hope you can find one you like the look of like I did xxxx

Can't believe I've caved in and done this! But I've been reading this thread for a while and couldn't resist having a go.

Missymoomoo - Would you mind putting mine up?

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 17th and 22nd."

:coffee: waiting for July now.....

dawny690---- can u tell me name of free one as i cant find none ty hun x

mandy maybe you should pm dawney because if it gets posted on here the lady will probably get overrun with people and may end up not being able to do it for everyone or may start charging xx

Guys my dongle is palyin up waiting for bt broadband next fri so will get on as and wen I can got offered a job I wanted today yeyyyy

hayley my dongle is playing up tonight too!! what network are you on

my oh also uses his dongle for xbox live and is having a lot of probs :( xx

t mobile getting broadband next fri whooopy whoop thanks for the congrats on job ladies

where can we get a free reading??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->