The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Bump _ Bump _ Bump_ CALLING ANYMORE BFP's for May. Anyone got any so I can update the Accuracy Chart! xxxx:flower::flower::flower::flower:

Has anyone's been wrong so far!?! x

So far one has been 1 month out but she BFP'd early by a month and the other was out a few days. Have you seen the chart at front? :flower:

All others are right tho

Yea, i had a look but i just wondered if any of the girls had been predicted now but have got :bfn: and not informed you :)

That's what I'm trying to find out lol....bump...bump....CALLING ON ALL GIRLS ....Need your BFP or BFN!!! XX hehe

Hehehe x Mine isnt due till end of this month so cant tel u till then :p

I wont know till about 30th/31st....Cycle started on 2nd so give it 28..29 days and then will know!
This is more intriguing than the 2ww!! hehe x

I'm waiting for my email confirmation... Will post info as soon as I get it... I'm Sooo excited!! woohooo... kinda nervous too... I hope to hear something within a hour, I don't think I can wait 1 or 2 days... :haha:

Well, according to Jenny I'm pregnant now!!! I hope she doesn't mean next year, I don't think I could wait that long!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 17th and 25th.

I'm on 9dpo, so just a coupple of days until I can know for sure!!! Fx'd for everyone!!!

That would deffo mean your pregnant NOW... OMG :happydance: Congrats... I'm still waiting to hear mine... woohoo I'll post as soon as I get the info...

TMI Alert... I just wiped and it was a very light pink, just a lil lol

I just sent for mine :)
will let you know when i get the email!

heres mine,, but i tested and it was neg but still early lol ,.,hope she right as she said this month xx

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 26th.

Wow, its seems that there have been quite a few girls this month going to get there BFP!! Super excited... I hope to have mine soon :) still waiting results... GRRRR

I dont know if I can add my prediction I got as its not a jenny one?? xxxx

the :witch: got me on tuesday so my reading hasnt lead to a bfp unless ov comes on time and then be testing 31st may!!

wow ive just read the opening post! =D and 4 have come true (if a little out)!!, Now im afraid im going to be the only one that she got wrong lol im not sure if i O'ved this month! :/ my OPKs were pretty dark but not possitive! im hoping that it was faulty OPKs obvs but all my positivity has gone lol :( oh well lol theres still hope i suppose im just not feeling it but if i did ov on the darkest of my tests i would be about 2/3 dpo.
fingers crossed! xxx
But 2/3 dpo is not a lot of days to be getting symptoms. Keep that lovely chin up and stop worrying. I am sure it will happen for you. Have a feeling :thumbup:

I know its not its just because i dont think i got a positive on a OPK but got to stay positive ay =D thank you =D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->