The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Can't believe I've caved in and done this! But I've been reading this thread for a while and couldn't resist having a go.

Missymoomoo - Would you mind putting mine up?

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 17th and 22nd."

:coffee: waiting for July now.....

Love the attitude!!! Yeah I think just chill and enjoy and wait yeah. I thought the same. Also gives us more time to save save save for our bundles of joy. I am given July too! Added!!!:happydance:

Hey Hayley!!! Congrats on job hope you are ok. Missed you tonight as just got back from my squash lesson. xx

How long does it take to get your reading back? Its been over 12 hours and I still have'nt gotten it. :( Now I'm worried, but no news is good news... But I'm wanting to know like now already... :haha:

How long does it take to get your reading back? Its been over 12 hours and I still have'nt gotten it. :( Now I'm worried, but no news is good news... But I'm wanting to know like now already... :haha:

mine took bout 16 hours i think x

GRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm pulling my hair out over here... Guess I'm a hard one for her... :haha: Hopefully I will hear something today "crossing fingers".. As soon as I get it I will post it up.. X

Just got my reading and its sooo far away :(

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of February 2011 from a cycle that begins in January. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of October 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 12th.

I caved and sent in for one too. Ugh this wait is unbearable!

Tell me about it. Some got theres in an hour, so far I'm still waiting for mine and its been over 14 hours.. I wonder why its taking so long... GRRR

HERE IT IS!! Wow I have a while... lol

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins the end of July/beginning of August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 3rd and 12th.

Oooooooh had mine:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2010 - specific reference to the 18th and 26th.

Exciting!! Hope she's right!!

i got the same reading except for the specific dates...!!!!

Oooh! Well Ive just come off the pill so im really confused with my dates, but i should have af a week tomoro and then if i did, i would be starting my first proper cycle since coming off b/c which would mean i should ov around the 29th may so that would be the one! what about u?

hi ladies was just wondering what year it is???? as i got my reply here it is ...

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2010 - specific reference to the 15th and 20th.

Jennifer

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins the end of July/beginning of August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 3rd and 12th.

Yay you got it!!!

hi ladies was just wondering what year it is???? as i got my reply here it is ...

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2010 - specific reference to the 15th and 20th.

Jennifer

Jenny said if no year given it could be this year or next as there is a 2 years span in this case x

Yay you got it!!!

I know... I was Sooooo excited.. I wanted a lil girl so she'll be a wild child tomboy like Me... :haha: I'm sooo glad I did it.. Gives me hope :)

Mine has still not come yet so hopefully we will get ours shortly. Fx'd!

ok so after lurking and reading this thread regulary i caved and got one too. this is what she said

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - reference to the 17th and birth on the 1st of March 2011.

Jennifer

i so hope this is true. i did want a boy cause i already have a girl. but can't be picky. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->