The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

TripleB - Super exciting news. I have updated the Jenny Renny Chart with your BRILLIANT LOVELY news!!! You must be over the moon!!! Yes 10 out of 10 for Jenny Renny! hehe xx

I just had my email from the real green witch, it seems it is her on Ebay. The email has her name 'michelle duncan' and a link to the website.
She says she is doing my casting tonight at midnight..... eek, really excited now!
xxx

Oh good job!! phew! Glad it is her. Yes mine is also Micheal Duncan. x:thumbup: on email

could you add me to the jenny renny chart plz this is my reading from jenny

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of November from a cycle that begins in October. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of July 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 18th.

Here's mine ladies - ever so slightly excited! :haha:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 5th and 11th.

Hey girls all those that needed adding are added!

'CALLING ANY BFP's or BFN's I need to update the chart!!!'

xxxx

Missy Moo, I don't see mine. Am I totally misunderstanding how this works? Sorry if I am...

Nvrtoolate - Just post your reading here lol xxx As you just did with the post...I don't see mine. Only I can edit the Chart x

Foxy - You're added girl! x

Nvrtoolate - Just post your reading here lol xxx As you just did with the post...I don't see mine. Only I can edit the Chart x

Here's mine:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 7th and 12th.

Here's mine:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 7th and 12th.

Lol that's ok. Mines a girl too and from my June cycle like yours. Perhaps we could be Bump Buddies! x:flower: ADDED TO CHART!

I hope you're right, Moo, and we'll be bump buddies :thumbup:

i'm getting excited now as yet another bfp when jenny has predicted ... fingers crossed jenny is accurate for us all xx roll on june :dance:

My poor OH - he's not gonna know what's hit him this month! :rofl:

Yeah but wish others would update me so I can add their BFP's. x

Here's mine ladies - ever so slightly excited! :haha:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 5th and 11th.

Yay go Foxy! Fingers crossed its your month! xxx

Hi Everyone!

Hoping to join you ladies! MissyMooMoo would you mind adding me? :flower:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the 30th of April 2011 and the 3rd of May 2011.

Hi Everyone!

Hoping to join you ladies! MissyMooMoo would you mind adding me? :flower:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the 30th of April 2011 and the 3rd of May 2011.

Am right with you BabyN2010, fxed Jenny has correctly predicted BFP`s for both of us :happydance:
Except the sex of our babas! I expect a boy though I think she will at least have that right! My DH is one of 6 boys and there are only two grandkids so far amongst them who are both boys (our ds and our nephew!) I have near no chance of a little princess but I would be ecstatic with a little prince!

MADLYTTC - I hope so too! I would be ecstatic with either a boy or girl! Majority of my OH's family are men and the same on my side. I just cant wait! :happydance:

My OH would LOVE a little girl though...he is major daddy material!

Roll on August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"