The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

true lol , i might buy softcups for next cycle but i heard people got them stuck lol.. x

I use softcups and find them straight forward to use :D

ty , but heres silly thing,, how do u get them in as the sperm comes out so wont u loose lots sperm getting them in x

I just roll over onto my back and put them straight in and there is minimal leakage whilst putting them in. I've had no :spermy: leakage whilst using them Have to say, when I first saw them, I thought they were huge!! But, they mould to fit your body :)

ok ty hun ill buy some for next cycle if this one dont happen xx

Congrat TripleB hope she gets mine bob on too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had my email from the real green witch, it seems it is her on Ebay. The email has her name 'michelle duncan' and a link to the website.
She says she is doing my casting tonight at midnight..... eek, really excited now!
xxx

I purchased myself a spell too and have just sent her my details as requested......... am getting a bit excited now he he he!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 19th.

Jennifer

Congrats tripleb!!
I got my reading:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 25 2011 and the 1st of March 2011.

Im doubtful as im currently cd37 with no ov this cycle so my body better sort itself quickly for jenny to be right!!x

I tried to post here yesterday, but it wouldn't let me!

Should be getting my reading today... can't wait!

Still plenty of time dreamofabean :D Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"