The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Roll on August hon, am soooooooooooo excited! Was hoping for BFP for our 1st anniversary on 13th July but I guess am not that far off so this is cool with me!

Nothing to update yet... BFN's @11dpo, no AF (promise to update when I get either)

:)

Ok ty for letting me 0know Notquitesure x I am 10 dpo with nothing to report either lol

im getting bfns at mo but ill update u with result wen af due as thats wen im re testing then ill know for sure x

notquitesure - your chart looks fab! :D

Good luck ladies.

yes done it the other night :( might try using my other email account see if i get anything.

No news for me yet I'm afraid :(

My fertility spell is being cast tonight :yipee: just in time for ov this coming week :D

Ok, girls - this should be my month!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 6th and 16th.

Nothing to report for me - am not due AF until 20th of this month so am still going through the 2ww at the moment :)

Jenny has predicted a bfp in July for me but I am more than happy to have one earlier if my body wishes to provide me with one :winkwink:

I got a :bfp: yesterday but my reading wasn't a jenny one and was a little out x

Can't believe I've caved in and done this! But I've been reading this thread for a while and couldn't resist having a go.

Missymoomoo - Would you mind putting mine up?

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 17th and 22nd."

:coffee: waiting for July now.....

Love the attitude!!! Yeah I think just chill and enjoy and wait yeah. I thought the same. Also gives us more time to save save save for our bundles of joy. I am given July too! Added!!!:happydance:

Cool! We can get excited together! Have to keep reminding myself that this is just for fun. I want more readings now!!!

morning got my prediction and its was ..Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and 11th..we'll see xx

notquitesure- your charts looking great and ur temps are alot higher than last time ...fx'd for ur :bfp:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->