The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I'm really interested in the real green witch. I just looked on Ebay and saw her spells for £3.99, just wondering if anyone has had any luck with her?

Also how do I go about getting the spell, do I have to email and tell her my wishes or does she just 'know' through the reading she does first?

Hey no idea sorry but would be real interested in this myself!

there is another thread on here about her. i did it myself. she gets back very very quickly. my cast (spell) is supposed to be done on sunday at midnight. https://www.therealgreenwitch.co.uk is her website. she will answer questions for you and everything. you can get male and female fertility spells, gift baskets, all kinds of cool fertility things.

Think I will get spell from the green witch too. All date corrections and reading entries are up to date.

DUMP DUMP DUMP....ANYBODY with BFP's let me know to update our chart!!! xxxx

I've just ordered mine! Waiting to hear back! Probably come back with 2020 or something! :haha: I've purchased a spell from the real green witch yesterday. Sent her my info, just waiting to hear back and receive my goodies! :D

I'm really interested in the real green witch. I just looked on Ebay and saw her spells for £3.99, just wondering if anyone has had any luck with her?

Also how do I go about getting the spell, do I have to email and tell her my wishes or does she just 'know' through the reading she does first?

Hey no idea sorry but would be real interested in this myself!

Its addicting I know. As soon as I read this post I got a reading too. :haha:
I was skeptical too because I noticed a few ladies on here had the same prediction... I guess we'll see...

I'm thinking of getting the green witch too... Keep us posted :)

LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE... FABULOUS!!

I just ordered the Female Fertility Spell for £5.99, the Male Fertility Spell for £5.99 and I also ordered the Fertility Bracelet. I know, I know!!! But I just had to do it!!! I also paid twice because my Paypal somehow duplicated so sent 2 payments for same thing 4 mins apart. Emailed her to ask if she can refund me and awaiting her answer. Hopefully I will get a refund as I'm sure just one spell is enough.

I have no idea what is wrong with me tonight, I feel totally rubbish, sad, bored, irritated, angry with life, fed up, feel like killing somebody!!! Feel like I just wanna go and curl up and sleep :-(

I had Reiki today so not sure if this is a side-effect but after it I just wanted to drink like a pink of water and since I have been left feeling exhausted!! I feel like I need a weeks sleep :-(

Where is the real green witch on ebay....because they all seem to be different sellers claiming to sell her spells. I bought my spells from her actual website. Has anybody found her on Ebay then?

I found her on ebay, I just searched 'real green witch' and it came up with 3 items all from her.

Here's the link, I hope it's her! Ooer, have I just been conned?

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&...kw=real+green+witch&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Check out the sellers name, this is why I didn't order off this! It could be somebody pretending to be her. I went to her site that nevertogether just gave x And the price is £5.99 not £3.99

Now... if I buy a spell then I get a BFP how will I know if it was due to the spell or Jenny Renny :haha:

think I'll get a spell if AF shows :winkwink:

Oh darn it! That'll teach me, good job I paid through paypal and it's only £3.99 I've wasted. Hey ho you live and learn. I'll get some stuff from her real site in a couple of days, just been shopping today and the ole account is looking abit bare LOL. Might go for the candles as they might be really nice for the BD nights :)

Oh darn it! That'll teach me, good job I paid through paypal and it's only £3.99 I've wasted. Hey ho you live and learn. I'll get some stuff from her real site in a couple of days, just been shopping today and the ole account is looking abit bare LOL. Might go for the candles as they might be really nice for the BD nights :)

how u doing hunny ? x

Not to bad huni. I'm still being good, not tested yet, I'm 11dpo today. Still haven't got anything major symptom wise.

How about you?

i tested today i put pic on preg bit but it looks neg well i thought i see line but think it was me eyes lol.. but if i dont get it this time then next cycle were doing the smep ,,

Yeah us aswell, also pre-seed. I'll have a look at your test on your other post, I really hope u get your BFP.

It's a sperm friendly lube hun.

I'll find a link for you -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8...=aps&hvadid=4763682331&ref=pd_sl_4duno7ezvi_b

ty hun, oh just looked dont think i need it as got enough of me own .. omg cant believe i said that lmao ,.....:wacko::wacko::dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->