The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

my oh doesnt know :haha: and im tempted to order fertility spell from the real green witch too :haha:

I had them done on cd21, I can't have then 7 days after my ovulation because af has always appeared by then!!

Have you all heard of hedgewitch she does fertility spells and is on here:)

OK this was quiiick :)

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 24th and birth on the 5th of February 2011.

Jennifer

Please god let her be right [-o<
It would mean I'm pregnant right now O:)

Won't be too long before I can let you know!

similar reading to me! Hope she's right

I had an email from her just before midnight last night saying she'd be casting for me in a couple of hours and that my cast items would be sent in the post today :D So excited.

she told me friday mine would be midnight on sunday, but i haven't heard from her. i just bought the spells, so no items. do you think i should contact her?

I haven't heard anything back to say it happened. I'd give it a day or so and then contact her. I think she's probably snowed under with all of us crazy BnB girls! :rofl:

I believe you already knew but I got a :bfn: Jenny said i was going to get a :bfp: from april cycle in May but I didn't however I could still get one in May I will be testing again on May 31st...... we shall see.

Here is my cheri reading

Hi Tammy

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. they show you guys having a baby boy and they Link him to mid June so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. When trying to pinpoint the issues fertility wise, they are showing you as being good, I am showing his quality being a bit "poor" and probably the reason as to why things are taking so long. I would suggest you actually look into things that your husband can take that will help with fertiliy. there are things like astragalis, horny goat weed and false unicorn.

Here is the reading on your son.

When it comes to your son, they show him as someone who is always eager to see what is happening He likes to be included in everything. He is someone who I am seeing always being really mature for his age. He is someone who seems to see the good in everyone and is always very trust worthy. I am seeing him as someone who wants to do things the right way. Hes a bit of a stickler for the rules and prefers to do things by the book. I think you are going to find him as someone who is always going to think about things a bit more deeply than most others and can have a bit of a stronger emotional attachment to people and things than other people. He does not like to lead things astray, he prefers to be the helper. The one that "saves the day". he likes to go over and beyond what is expected and always surprising you and the people around him.

I am seeing him as someone who is genuine. You are going to find him being really mature, you know he is going to make the right decisions because he will often come to you and your husband for insight into what you guys both figure is right. hes not about to let people make decisions for him but he certainly appreciates when you guys give him a nudge in the right direction,

he can be a bit competitive, they show him as someone who likes to play basketball, but hes very much a team oriented person with slight leadership (they usually give him assistant captain responsibilities).

I am seeing him being really fast on his feet. They show his hair being lighter in color and having a bit of length to it. I am seeing him being considered attractive, hes got lighter colored eyes. I am seeing him having an oval shaped face, and him being around 5'10 in height with a slightly muscular build.

When it comes to career paths, they show him as a teacher. (high school)

When ti comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 23. They will have one boy and two girls of their own.

I know right, she's very thorough and detailed gonna have to check her out, I want to know more about my soon to be girl other then when she is conceived and her approximate dob. Its exciting but its just short to the point. I guess thats all I need... :haha: Its just for fun, but I pray she's right :)

I believe you already knew but I got a :bfn: Jenny said i was going to get a :bfp: from april cycle in May but I didn't however I could still get one in May I will be testing again on May 31st...... we shall see.

Here is my cheri reading

Hi Tammy

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. they show you guys having a baby boy and they Link him to mid June so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. When trying to pinpoint the issues fertility wise, they are showing you as being good, I am showing his quality being a bit "poor" and probably the reason as to why things are taking so long. I would suggest you actually look into things that your husband can take that will help with fertiliy. there are things like astragalis, horny goat weed and false unicorn.

Here is the reading on your son.

When it comes to your son, they show him as someone who is always eager to see what is happening He likes to be included in everything. He is someone who I am seeing always being really mature for his age. He is someone who seems to see the good in everyone and is always very trust worthy. I am seeing him as someone who wants to do things the right way. Hes a bit of a stickler for the rules and prefers to do things by the book. I think you are going to find him as someone who is always going to think about things a bit more deeply than most others and can have a bit of a stronger emotional attachment to people and things than other people. He does not like to lead things astray, he prefers to be the helper. The one that "saves the day". he likes to go over and beyond what is expected and always surprising you and the people around him.

I am seeing him as someone who is genuine. You are going to find him being really mature, you know he is going to make the right decisions because he will often come to you and your husband for insight into what you guys both figure is right. hes not about to let people make decisions for him but he certainly appreciates when you guys give him a nudge in the right direction,

he can be a bit competitive, they show him as someone who likes to play basketball, but hes very much a team oriented person with slight leadership (they usually give him assistant captain responsibilities).

I am seeing him being really fast on his feet. They show his hair being lighter in color and having a bit of length to it. I am seeing him being considered attractive, hes got lighter colored eyes. I am seeing him having an oval shaped face, and him being around 5'10 in height with a slightly muscular build.

When it comes to career paths, they show him as a teacher. (high school)

When ti comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 23. They will have one boy and two girls of their own.

Jeez that is details. What is Horny Goats Weed!!!???

Horny goats weed is an herb to help for reproductive health for men.

Where can we get hold of this Horny Goats Weed from? Do Holland and Barrat do it or do we have to go via internet route? x

My Cherri one is supposed to be coming on 13th hopefully :-(

You can probably find it in the vitamin section at a health store, or a natural vitamin store. In the states we have GNC or a natural health store, I forget the name GRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->